Software update ... bug fixes galore

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Apparently there is a new update via kies. I have not taken the time to download because I dont have a pc with me. I have checked the file size and it is 1.3Gb. Apparently it fixes a number of bugs, including an issue with heat. I hope it does because mine gets kinda warm near the camera.

Anyhow, will someone check using kies for me? Id really like to know if the update lists the bugs and if so what they fix. If it is worth it ill borrow someones car here

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
never used kies to download updates....i just ran the app connected with laptop, but i'm not seeing an update or anyplace to look for one?

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Apparently there is a new update via kies. I have not taken the time to download because I dont have a pc with me. I have checked the file size and it is 1.3Gb. Apparently it fixes a number of bugs, including an issue with heat. I hope it does because mine gets kinda warm near the camera.

Anyhow, will someone check using kies for me? Id really like to know if the update lists the bugs and if so what they fix. If it is worth it ill borrow someones car here

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

I imstalled and checked for an update on kies and couldn't find any update notification.
My note 8.0 is on Android 4.1.2. Hope that helps.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

Turbo Brian

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated OTA after I first booted it up. My kernel date changed from march 15 to march 29. I didn't pay attention to the letter version of the rom tho. Ive not checked kies for any updates

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Upon further inspection of the link I put up, there is a link for the download. I clicked and the link is for a european version of the note 8 . I apologize, drippler is ending me links for tablets out of my region.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer