Missing S Notes

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed the last couple of times I shut off my GN 8 that New Notes I made have been missing when I start up the Tablet again and go into S Notes. I've been using the Save As feature, but I don't know if that matters or not. I tried looking and the only S Notes that are still on the S Notes app are ones I've saved from my GN 10.1 and backed up to DropBox with Drop Sync app. Only 1 note I created on the New S Note app on the GN 8 stays all the time. It's a note I made called Blank Template, which I use to have a template available to write on with no lined background.

I've looked in the S Note folder on My Files app and don't see any of the notes I made. They've just disappeared. I have the Local S Notes file folder synced with a Folder called S Notes in Dropbox using DropSync, but Only the Blank Template Note from the Galaxy Note 8 is backed up to that folder. Is anybody else missing S Notes?

anon7853841

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow the same thing happened to me this morning. Im wondering if I should return it because thats one of the biggest features on it. And I dont want to start using it for class and lose it all of a sudden. Some one help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084