Ok so I'm rooted, now what should I do??

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm a rooted noob, I need help with what I should do with a rooted note. My biggest reason I rooted was for the ability to use any app in multi window. Mission accomplished on that!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I was like you new to rooting on my Galaxy Note 10.1, I did just like you for any app in multi window. Unfortunately the One app I use most, didn't work in the Multiwindow App. It wouldn't resize correctly. So I ended up going back to stock. I really didn't see the point in staying rooted as other than that app, I didn't know what else to do with Root. I don't really miss it, but I know there are some apps made just for root. I'm sure some other People who are more Use to Root on their devices can offer other suggestions for you. I will say that Rooting was very easy, it's just the pain of getting everything back to stock that I didn't like.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Did download the update for the multi window app? I didn't see the note listed so I didn't download.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I want to lean how to better it's performance but don't anything about what to do

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I want to figure out how to block ads. Ad free can't be found anymore in the app store

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
XDA. The buck stops at XDA. Android, Windows Phone, and Windows Mobile Development News, Information, and Howtos - XDA Developers

All things root can be found in the forums contained on this site. First thing to do now that you are rooted is do a device backup. Titanium Backup is great for that. It will zip everything up and if you ever need to go back to your setting just after root you can Restore from the backup. Also it will store the backup on your external SD card or anywhere else you want it to. Titanium Backup Pro can uninstall bloat as well. Id do the backup first, though.

Best thing to do is read, read, read, know what you are going to do before getting started, and last but not least make for damn sure what you are about to install is compatible, because you could brick your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance