so can we post things that the s-pen can do?

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was using email today to write a note, I accidentally pushed the pens button and saw that it switched from the pen to the eraser. I wanna know more about it. it's use is not explained! help from you guys? I wanna be more productive using it.

Sent from my m'fn Galaxy Note son!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was using email today to write a note, I accidentally pushed the pens button and saw that it switched from the pen to the eraser. I wanna know more about it. it's use is not explained! help from you guys? I wanna be more productive using it.

The button kind of works like shift key. You can do things like pull up the menu or go back without having to hit any options on the screen, for instance if you press and hold the button and Draw ^ on the screen the menu button or if you draw < this will serve as the back button. Also if you press and hold the button and hold the pen to the screen it will not only take a screen shot it will also pull up that screen shot with an editor. There are many more uses, If you look through your owners manual you will get more suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

The button kind of works like shift key. You can do things like pull up the menu or go back without having to hit any options on the screen, for instance if you press and hold the button and Draw ^ on the screen the menu button or if you draw < this will serve as the back button. Also if you press and hold the button and hold the pen to the screen it will not only take a screen shot it will also pull up that screen shot with an editor. There are many more uses, If you look through your owners manual you will get more suggestions.