Pen/Pointing Accuracy

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure if I just need to calibrate this some way or what, but it seems that most times, when I click on hyperlinks with my finger, it doest click what I am selecting, rather the one above. to verify this, I take the pen out and sure enough, placing the pen tip right above the hyperlink highlights the link above....anything I can try here to get accuracy better....its frustrating as anything!!

bodum02

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
On my HTC evo 4g lte, I go to settings, display, gestures & buttons, click there, then at the bottom is Calibrate. Go there, lay phone on flat, level surface and click 'calibrate'. Then it's all good from there.

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Chrome Beta did resolve this issue for the time being it seems....much better experience with the Note 8.0. After discovering this problem I kept debating whether to switch to the New Nexus 7 LTE once that came out....but I do like the pen functionality for certain things... I guess I will give this another spin and hope further updates clear the problem for good...

I still may look at the Nexus as a pocketable 7" tab, iPad Mini as an unpocketable 8" tab and iPhone 5S/Galaxy S4 Active as my standards...I like the best of every world...

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I followed the link to get chrome beta but when I open the app, it says: you're "phone" does not have supervisory binary... and I'm not able to use it. I'd love to have the accuracy of the screen improved. It drives me crazy.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I followed the link to get chrome beta but when I open the app, it says: you're "phone" does not have supervisory binary... and I'm not able to use it. I'd love to have the accuracy of the screen improved. It drives me crazy.

Try searching for chrome beta in Play.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It looks as though Chrome Beta has been pulled from the PlayStore. It looks as though the working features from the Beta version have now been added to the regular Chrome browser. There's a new update for the Chrome browser.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Note "Chrome User Agent (beta)" is NOT by google

I noticed that the old Chrome Beta link has been switched over to an app by another developer. I still have Chrome Beta install, but when I click on the previous link it takes me to the Chrome User Agent, and asks if I want to install.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4