Cannot see Youtube playlist on Galaxy Note 8

whitejasmine

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Please help. I am a non-techie. Just bought Galaxy Note 8 with YouTube app pre-loaded. I used my regular web-based sign-in details on the Galaxy Note 8 to access YouTube. My regular web-based user name and account showed up but I cannot see my playlist :( Where have I gone wrong? (By the way, on the YouTube web, I use same sign in but different screen name - like I do on this site.) Can someone help. Would be much appreciated. Thank you. wj

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I am confused. Youtube is owned by google, so are you using your google sign on or not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Please help. I am a non-techie. Just bought Galaxy Note 8 with YouTube app pre-loaded. I used my regular web-based sign-in details on the Galaxy Note 8 to access YouTube. My regular web-based user name and account showed up but I cannot see my playlist :( Where have I gone wrong? (By the way, on the YouTube web, I use same sign in but different screen name - like I do on this site.) Can someone help. Would be much appreciated. Thank you. wj

Welcome to the forums!
Using your gmail sign in should bring up whatever lists you have. Actually, the app should use whatever is on your device.

whitejasmine

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your prompt reply, jdub1981 I can access it now. I basically started again. I uninstalled and deleted all accounts. And started from scratch. I signed in with my Google sign-in that I use on the web (which is what I did first time around). Then when youtube opened up, it was as if I was on my regular web account. I cannot understand how that did not work first time...as long as I have my playlist back. V V happy.. Thanks again. wj

I am confused. Youtube is owned by google, so are you using your google sign on or not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

whitejasmine

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!
Using your gmail sign in should bring up whatever lists you have. Actually, the app should use whatever is on your device.

Hello Golfdriver97. Thanks for your quick reply. As you might see in my reply to jdub1981, I now have my playlist back. I just deleted all the previous accounts etc and started from scratch. And this time, signing on with my regular google sign in worked. Thank goodness.! :) jw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair