Failed to save document on S Note

Aatbahrul

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Dear All,

In recent weeks, I have trouble with may S Note, it's verry annoying. I usually take a note of meeting in my S Note, but recently, when i try to save, S note says: "Failed to save document". Please share your experience. I try to check clean ram, activity of other running software, but still saying "Failed to save document". Please help!! Are there qoutas of document size or document number?

Thanks

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums at Android Central mate! This is the first I've heard of this but my suggestion would be to clear the cache for S Note.

1. Settings
2. Application Manager
3. Select S-Note and click the Clear Cache button (I have 2 entries for S-Note), this will NOT affect your previously saved notes.

Sungchul Shin

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
I am a user of Galaxy Note 3. I bought it in Korea. So the default language for 'Language and Input' was Korean. There was no problem with S Note. But recently I changed the language into English (UK) and I have a similar problem. Whenever I try to save something in S Note it just says 'not saved'. It was solved by re-changing the language into Korean. My memo can be saved in S Note under the system language in Korean.

Drini Nosi

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
There are two options in the Application Manager for each app: one to clear your Data and another to clear the Cache. After I cleared the Cache I had no problems te save my note.