What should I do......?

awesomedeals88

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a galaxy note 8" and a galaxy note 3. Should I sell my galaxy note 8" and buy a nexus 7 (new) or ipad mini 2 or ipad air or itouch 5 or get the nexus 5? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I want to have best of the both worlds such as 1 apple device or 1 device that has kit kat . Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy note 8" and a galaxy note 3. Should I sell my galaxy note 8" and buy a nexus 7 (new) or ipad mini 2 or ipad air or itouch 5 or get the nexus 5? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I want to have best of the both worlds such as 1 apple device or 1 device that has kit kat . Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Get the Nexus 5 if you can.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
From all the comparisons and reviews the note 8 smokes the iPad mini. So that would most likely be trading down. Also why both sides because any android apps you have bought, if they are available for apple you will have to purchase them again. Also no apple products have an active stylus.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Please keep discussions productive and on topic. If you don't like a post, please ignore it and move on, or if you feel it violates any of the forum rules, please hit the report button. Thanks!

andyr3ad

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem I had iPhone 5 which I sold and got a note 3 and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm now selling my ipad 2 and can't decide between galaxy note 10.1 2014 or ipad air or even hold fire and hope for an updated nexus 10

Posted via Android Central App

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
If the rumors are true about note 12.2 I might would wait until it is released or the note 10 2014 edition. I love my note 8 and my note 3 and am defining which is best to use for different situations.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

rvgarryj

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a note 2 and the note 8 chosen over the 10.1 because I've had the large ipad and wanted smaller. The stylus rocks and if I were to trade either it would be the note 2 and it would still be a tough choice between the note 3 and the Nexus 5 but I still like having the stylus everywhere I go, especially into stores and when I take impromptu photos that need a quick edit. Waiting to hear what the Note 4 sounds like :)

Sitting in meetings or on the couch I'm way happier with the note 8 and floating around with hands free and note 2 in my pocket, best of both worlds. Would like note 8 features on note 2. Hell, i really want note 3 features on both.

Maybe someday I'll go bigger when it's all paper thin and indestructible, waterproof, folds up, etc but every time I pick up a tiny little iPhone 5 I laugh and think it's a toy.

Agree totally on buy apps once for Android and use anywhere so no more Apple for me.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon