Any good e-book app?

pinkert11

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I like Aldiko book reader. Very nice interface and nerver had an issue with it. There is a fee version or a low cost premium one. I use the free version.

Posted via Android Central App

theoriginalsss

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Any suggestions on a good e-book app which I can subscribe on play store?
Sent from my GT-N5100 using AC Forums mobile app

I used Moon + for a while, but my new favourite is Mantano (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.mantano.reader.android&token=o9yQddAK) - there is a free version, but I was so impressed with it that I purchased the premium... try the free one first and see if it meets your needs. Seems to handle everything with ease, the layout and UI is pretty impressive, I love the highlights/bookmarking features, and you can connect it to various e-bookstores. Definitely worth a try.

2 cents, given. :)

Daniel Sumner

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've only had my Note 8.0 for about a week. I'm a big reader. I have always used the Kindle app. I download my book from anywhere I can find it for free. I use a converter to make it a Kindle mobi file. Now I have discovered the fbreader app. It's wonderful. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but it reads everything without converting anything.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The nice thing about Kindle and Play Books is they have free books in the Amazon bookstore, and Google. Lots of classics, and paperback type novels.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

ama0219

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I use Overdrive Media Console. You can borrow books from your local library plus put your downloaded books onto bookshelves to read later.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12