Galaxy Note 8 screen grab vs screen clipping.

bugeyed

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
On the Note 8 I know how to capture a screen shot, but it is then automatically saved to a jpg (I think jpg) where if the stylus is used to lasso a part of the screen, the image is copied to the clipboard & can be pasted into s notes etc. I would like to use the screen shot to copy pages from an ebook to keep as notes, but I would rather it be saved to s notes instead of a bunch of picture files. Anyone know how I can capture a screen shot & then have it copied to the clipboard instead of creating a picture?
Also, or maybe in lieu of the full screen shot, I may be happy just lassoing text & pasting in s notes, but I need it to paste the captures consecutively on the page. The way it works now is it creates a new page each time a capture is pasted into s notes. This is a cool feature & it would be amazing if it would allow some customization.
Thanks,
kev

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hold the button on your S pen down and hold it on your screen. This will take a screen shot and the edit menu will be shown at the top. Touch the menu button at the bottom of your screen and select share. One of the options is s note. You can then add it to an existing note or create a new one and add it to it.