Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Are you happy with it?

I only put it on just now, had forgotten about it because I had gotten peed off with screen protectors and was just using the Note 8 naked, it seems ok for now, adhesive is quite strong, I had to lift it up twice to align and remove dust specks and it still sticks really good, I'm using a clear LK slim case with it and you can't really see there is a screen protector on it

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Well it only lasted half a day, sensitivity on top of the screen was to reduced so ripped it off again, maybe I'm just to picky because I've used it naked for so long

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

NeoGrandizer

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to try the InvisShield True Fit TGP to replace the shattered Whitestone Dome Glass on my brother's Note 8. I just bought 2x Glass Protectors + 2x LOCA glue for close to $50USD including S&H. Definitely much cheaper than the Whitestone Dome glass. And it's supposed to have better adhesive properties (heard it was thicker than what Whitestone uses). Don't need the UV light as I have 2 of them. I'll see how this one goes. Heard it's a little shorter than the Whitestone allowing for a little better case compatibility. Will have to see once I get it in.

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Tired of spending money on screen protectors (tempered), I'm opting out and ordered this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6143867

Anyone has this and uses this type of case instead of a tempered glass. So far, I've purchased the whitestone dome, which cracked and now I'm on the Zagg and I hate it. The zagg doesn't have the sensitivity I'm used to with the Whitestone Dome.

jevs656

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone tried this tanaab glass screen note 8 got 5 star rating and cheap by comparison...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6150626

I have this one, it has been good. The edge is not perfect, but it is full adhesive and there is no sensitivity issues. The problem is, you cannot get it now and they never released one with perfect curve to the edges. I dropped my phone and cracked the protector and now I need another one. The only ones close to this are too expensive.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
you can get lucky with a good install of some screen protectors but they all turn out shoite, make the effort to look after your device instead, much better user experience and you are not wasting your time and money

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay