I have started to think about the accessories that I should get for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and one of the major things that I need to decide about is the tempered glass screen protector.

Are you planning to get Tempered glass screen protectors for your Samsung galaxy note 8? I have tried to use one of those on some of my previous smartphones and I almost always had trouble installing them.

The temperrd glass screen protectors here are potentially the best options I saw so far according to reviews and comments on this thread.

Amazon.com: Whitestone Dome Glass, For Galaxy Note 8 Tempered Screen Protector
    Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector-71v-aosu1kl._sl306_.jpg

This is a nice tempered screen protector I tried it and its pretty good.
    Amazon.com:Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Protector, Wimaha 1 Pack 3D Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector Full Screen Coverage for Samsung Galaxy Note 8-Black Case Friendly
    Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector-71qghbqsjul._sl300_.jpg

Some other screen protectors and I might try:
    Amazon.com: SUPCASE Galaxy Note 8 Screen Protector, Premium Edge-to-Edge Full Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector-71c6nom-mul._sl300_.jpg

Amazon.com: amFilm Dot Matrix 3D Curved Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector-71-d3xn6eol._sl300_.jpg

What screen protector are you going to use?
    08-17-2017 01:29 AM
    I like bestskinsever.com it's a wet solution type. Had it on my note7. Was great. Not glass of course but fit screen well and was case friendly. Just waiting for them to have it available.
    Serkle K and Nostromo79 like this.
    08-17-2017 01:44 AM
    I have hopes for Whitestone Dome Glass if/when they make it. It did quite well for s8+, though it is quite expencive.

Until then, I will get by with whatever they stick to the screen in factory and then try to change for a wet install film screen protector. Unless things changed a lot, I don't expect tempered glass screen protectors to be much good in the beginning.
    shasticat and Serkle K like this.
    08-17-2017 01:47 AM
    Thanks, I'll be waiting to see if they make Whitestone Dome Glass
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-17-2017 03:40 AM
    I will stay with the Samsung protector, it worked great on note 7 and was just fine with s pen and various cases, and Samsung's own protector on S7 edge has no issues and good fit.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-17-2017 06:28 AM
    I will stay with the Samsung protector, it worked great on note 7 and was just fine with s pen and various cases, and Samsung's own protector on S7 edge has no issues and good fit.
    I have the Official Samsung screen protector for my S7E, and it's not bad. The edges and corners didn't quite stay, but it seems the be the best case friendly option for the Unicorn Beetle Pro case I use. All the vinyl ones get squished and start to peel really bad. Although the Armor one I got from Amazon was really good with my Speigen Clear case.

I too am going to see if I can get a Whitestone screen protector, as they seem to be the better overall option for both the Unicorn Beetle Pro cases and other cases. But I guess we'll have to wait and see how the case options are for the Note8.

Second to the screen, I'm concerned for the vulnerability of the corner where the S-Pen is. Otterbox cases are really pricey and seem to be a little too bulky for my liking. These Unicorn Beetle Cases are nice, and I never used them until I got the Note7, and then the S7E.
    shasticat likes this.
    08-17-2017 10:28 AM
    LMAO
    I'm here to please the masses.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-18-2017 07:30 AM
    I love Spigen accessories, they always make quality stuff
    08-19-2017 10:15 AM
    I'm just going to wait til note 8 comes out.
    rumbikrobo likes this.
    08-19-2017 11:11 PM
    Same here
    rumbikrobo and BeyondMeasure like this.
    08-19-2017 11:12 PM
    Not going to order anything yet and wait until the note 8 comes out. If everything goes alright I will probably go with Spigen
    Jewels81 and BeyondMeasure like this.
    08-20-2017 07:45 AM
    Ebay has Note 8 cases and screen protectors already and ready to ship. I have 3 on my watch list so I need to make a choice today and go ahead and order. I just hate ordering this soon and I hope I don't change my mind, because these items will be hard to return on eBay a month down the road.
    08-20-2017 08:32 AM
    I purchased a tempered glass for the Note 8 on Amazon. As you can see by the pictures, the glass barely has any curve to it on the edges, unlike the Note 7 glass protectors. (the picture on the right is of the edge of the protector) Strangely, the label indicates "Protection of God" on it!

Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector-note8glass.jpg
    rumbikrobo likes this.
    08-20-2017 09:19 AM
    I purchased a tempered glass for the Note 8 on Amazon. As you can see by the pictures, the glass barely has any curve to it on the edges, unlike the Note 7 glass protectors. (the picture on the right is of the edge of the protector) Strangely, the label indicates "Protection of God" on it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Note8Glass.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	266000
    Does the entire screen have the adhesive or just the edges?
    08-20-2017 09:47 AM
    Does the entire screen have the adhesive or just the edges?
    I'm wondering the same thing - don't want to remove the backing until I have the phone, so I won't know for sure until then.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-20-2017 11:00 AM
    After moving to the S7E after the N7 fiasco, I tried several types of tempered glass for the Edge. None would stay on the edges so I have been going without anything for almost a year and I have to say I pretty impressed. So far, so good and zero issues on the screen. I'll probably continue this route with the N8 because I doubt anything will adhere to the edges and allow a case to be used.
    08-20-2017 12:32 PM
    After moving to the S7E after the N7 fiasco, I tried several types of tempered glass for the Edge. None would stay on the edges so I have been going without anything for almost a year and I have to say I pretty impressed. So far, so good and zero issues on the screen. I'll probably continue this route with the N8 because I doubt anything will adhere to the edges and allow a case to be used.
    Fwiw, I found a way to keep a tempered glass screen protector on the n7. I was planning on doing the same thing with the n8. But I'm guessing it won't be a problem as the screen protector is pretty flat. I didn't use a protector with the s7e that I have now, and it's the only phone I've ever had where I had a cracked screen.
    08-20-2017 01:06 PM
    Bad news - the protector I have only has adhesive on the edges - and the edges are VERY thin - much thinner than the edges on the N7 glass protectors. Not sure there's any way to keep it on.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-20-2017 07:13 PM
    Bad news - the protector I have only has adhesive on the edges - and the edges are VERY thin - much thinner than the edges on the N7 glass protectors. Not sure there's any way to keep it on.
    Thanks for the update! I hope Whitestone has one quickly after launch. Along with the Unicorn Beetle cases. I really liked them on the Note7 and now on my S7E.
    08-21-2017 10:46 AM
    I know I've posted this before elsewhere but this is the best one I've had so far for the S8.
    Olixar Galaxy Note 8 Case Compatible Glass Screen Protector - Black :: MobileFun.com
    08-21-2017 11:10 AM
    More and more stuff are available each day. can't wait till I get the device already.
    Sandy Sohl likes this.
    08-21-2017 11:48 PM
    I know I've posted this before elsewhere but this is the best one I've had so far for the S8.
    Olixar Galaxy Note 8 Case Compatible Glass Screen Protector - Black :: MobileFun.com
    I thought this one made the white screens look funny.
    08-22-2017 01:22 AM
    I'm just gonna let y'all battle this out while I go nakey Nakey Naked. Who ever rises to the top at the end of this battle can lead me to the best glass to possibly try out.
    08-22-2017 08:19 AM
    I thought this one made the white screens look funny.
    Are you still using a screen protector? If so, any recommendations?
    08-22-2017 10:32 AM
    I'm just gonna let y'all battle this out while I go nakey Nakey Naked. Who ever rises to the top at the end of this battle can lead me to the best glass to possibly try out.
    Rofl.. i dont remember you being this suggestive last year..
    08-23-2017 12:31 AM
240 123 ...