I need a set of charging cords, plug-in adaptors, plug-in chargers.
    Any highly-rated suggestions of brand (and web links appreciated)

Variety length to include ~4.5 feet as nice length (often the standard 3.3 ft are too short).
    Both adaptive-fast-charge and regular speed (what is the key spec to tell difference??)
    I think the USB to USB-C are the correct type for the Note 8 (same for S8/S8+)
    09-09-2017 11:19 PM
    I am looking for the same
    09-11-2017 01:04 PM

Variety length to include ~4.5 feet as nice length (often the standard 3.3 ft are too short).
    Both adaptive-fast-charge and regular speed (what is the key spec to tell difference??)
    As far as cords Yes, the Note 8 uses USB (A) to USB-C cables.

This AUKEY 5 cable - braided multi-pack is really good quality. 1- 6ft, 3 - 3ft, 1 - 1ft cable. There is a discount if bought with the 3 pack of adapters (see last link). Don't forget to enter discount code when checking out on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Type-C-...cUvbUpU5969432

https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Adapter...cUvbUpU5969432

As far as chargers the Note 8 comes with a wall charger and cable. I purchased the Samsung Dual-Port Vehicle Charger from Best Buy on sale $29.99 regularly $39.99.
    The link isn't working.
    I have a Samsung car charger for my S7Edge that I tried to use with an adapter but messages kept popping up on my phone warning me the charger wasn't plugged in so I didn't want to have any problems with it frying my battery or phone.[ATTACH=CONFIG]268049][ATTACH=CONFIG]268050]8
    Attached Thumbnails best charging cords, plug-in adapters, chargers-20170911_141226.jpg   best charging cords, plug-in adapters, chargers-20170911_144713.jpg  
    09-11-2017 05:31 PM
    ^ Thanks Lady of the Lake (Which lake? Chelan?)
    What is difference between the Aukey5-pak: your CB-CMD2 braided nylon vs. CB-CMD5 (non-braided)? Issues?
    Do the cables support fast adaptive charging, Or just regular speed? How do you know?
    09-11-2017 11:26 PM
    ^ Thanks Lady of the Lake (Which lake? Chelan?)
    What is difference between the Aukey5-pak: your CB-CMD2 braided nylon vs. CB-CMD5 (non-braided)? Issues?
    Do the cables support fast adaptive charging, Or just regular speed? How do you know?
    Lake Almanor in Northern California near Mount Lassen.

I'm using the AUKEY cables with the quick charger that came with my Note 8 and the new rapid car charger instead of the short, flimsy, cables that came with the chargers. I think the difference in the AUKEY cables is preference. I prefer the heavier braided cord for longevity purposes. The other cables bend easier and aren't as bulky to carry, use and store. I would test all the cables after purchasing in case of a defect. The company is good about replacing them. Mine are all fine and work with both my rapid chargers.
    09-12-2017 03:20 AM

Same here! I need some tested ones for the note 8 I bought some off Amazon from JSAUX saying compatible w Note 8 and none charged the phone I'll try AUKEY
    Amele likes this.
    09-13-2017 11:01 AM