Wireless Samsung Headphones?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I currently have the Level U that I got with the N5. Time for some new ones for use with my N8. Which ones do you have and/or recommend?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I currently have the Level U that I got with the N5. Time for some new ones for use with my N8. Which ones do you have and/or recommend?

Honestly, I bought these LG tone. Don't know if they the regular or the pro when I got the LG v20 and they work great with all my Samsung phones. Don't have every function available for other phones as it does for an LG phone as it is LG but it gets the job done on any of my phones.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been using LG tones for years now. The ones I have now have the retractable ear buds and they have lasted the longest out of the 5 or so pairs. The ones without retractable ear buds tend to have issues with the wires going to the ear buds.

Lyspaere

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
+1 for the LG Tone. I sync mine with my personal and work phones. Listen to audiobooks on the N8, take calls on my Droid Turbo 2 (yeah, work didn't spring for a great phone). I've gone through a be couple pair, but keep using the Geek Squad plan, so I just exchange for new ones right before the warranty dries up

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I have the Level U Pro and also LG Tone Active. I like the ear buds better for the Level U model but I like the sound better on the LG Tone :-( So i am quite town.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power