Loving my black Alcantara Case

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Expensive but had it two weeks now.... I think it will protect against light drops.. But really fees grippy. Let's hope I don't have to test it... Highly recommend doesn't add bulk and feels awsom.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the grey alcantara. Thinking about grabbing the black as well. Definitely a nice case.

ZachDaddy04

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
Only option at Best Buy was Grey... very nice in hand and adds no bulk. Impressed how nice if feels too. When this wears out I'll pickup a Black for sure!!

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how it'd hold up to oil and grease? I'm an oil service tech so I often have to use my phone with messy hands. Just tired of using plastic cases

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Love mine too - From what I understand about the material, it's a type of plastic so it should wear and clean up similarly.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how it'd hold up to oil and grease? I'm an oil service tech so I often have to use my phone with messy hands. Just tired of using plastic cases

Get a couple of the cheap infreecs cases and use at work then after work just swap over

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
so this case is more so for grip rather then protection? looking to get another case I have two now but I want something more gripper

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
would u guys perfer this over a speck case ive heard they have grip to but I have never had one

Would totally purchase the alcantra case over a speck. I have the dark grey one and love it. Its grippy, slim, and feels good in the hand. A tad expensive but worth it

zyad

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
They really need to make it in blue just like the S8+. My Note is blue. Why buy the phone in blue if you can't get the case blue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair