Does a screen protector exist... Less fingerprints and non reflective.

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm always wiping my glass screen protector... It's more reflective and is a fingerprint magnet compared to the original screen. I don't mind the material but I beleive film screen protectors show the S.Pen marks.. Thanks

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I was using a protector that had the black strip around the edges because that's where the glue was and it was always full of fingerprints, had a rainbow and screen door appearance at certain angles, but it saved my screen so I just lived with it.

Then Whitestone put the Dome on sale and I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. No screen door, fingerprints are the same as no protection and no rainbow either. Has to be because the adhesive is under the entire protector. Highly recommended for a reason, and works with all of my cases.

Both products are tempered glass, so it's an apples to apples comparison.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I was using a protector that had the black strip around the edges because that's where the glue was and it was always full of fingerprints, had a rainbow and screen door appearance at certain angles, but it saved my screen so I just lived with it.

Then Whitestone put the Dome on sale and I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. No screen door, fingerprints are the same as no protection and no rainbow either. Has to be because the adhesive is under the entire protector. Highly recommended for a reason, and works with all of my cases.

Both products are tempered glass, so it's an apples to apples comparison.

Yeah I'm using a spigen glass screen protector that came with a spigen case I bought and it has a rainbow/watermark thing on portion of it and drives me nuts. It moves around when I press on the screen. I'll deal with it till I find another good one. This protector would be great if it didn't have this problem. I think I might just got a bad one cause my friend on here bought same thing and don't have this problem. Ok rambling over lol

NeoGrandizer

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I've used matte screen protectors in the past. The issue with matte protectors is it will reduce the brightness and vibrancy of the screen by a considerable degree. This also applies to privacy protectors. I've moved away from matte and privacy protectors due to this very reason.

I'm also using the Whitestone Dome glass and I love it. Best protector I've put on. Now I have to get a replacement as my brother cracked and shattered a small side of the edge on his Dome glass. Not looking forward to the glue fumes though. That is probably the biggest con I have with this protector as well as the cleanup after application.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
The new Zagg Elite all screen adhesive protector is supposed to be finger print friendly, and doesn't look as reflective as most glass protectors. You check it out on the Zagg website. Look at the installation video which gives you an idea of the reflectivity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1