I'm always wiping my glass screen protector... It's more reflective and is a fingerprint magnet compared to the original screen. I don't mind the material but I beleive film screen protectors show the S.Pen marks.. Thanks
    01-11-2018 01:54 PM
    PierreCardin caseDoes a screen protector exist...  Less fingerprints and non reflective.-20180111_141846.jpgDoes a screen protector exist...  Less fingerprints and non reflective.-20180111_142130.jpgDoes a screen protector exist...  Less fingerprints and non reflective.-20180111_142137.jpg
    01-11-2018 02:22 PM
    I was using a protector that had the black strip around the edges because that's where the glue was and it was always full of fingerprints, had a rainbow and screen door appearance at certain angles, but it saved my screen so I just lived with it.

Then Whitestone put the Dome on sale and I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. No screen door, fingerprints are the same as no protection and no rainbow either. Has to be because the adhesive is under the entire protector. Highly recommended for a reason, and works with all of my cases.

Both products are tempered glass, so it's an apples to apples comparison.
    01-13-2018 09:17 AM
    I was using a protector that had the black strip around the edges because that's where the glue was and it was always full of fingerprints, had a rainbow and screen door appearance at certain angles, but it saved my screen so I just lived with it.

Then Whitestone put the Dome on sale and I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. No screen door, fingerprints are the same as no protection and no rainbow either. Has to be because the adhesive is under the entire protector. Highly recommended for a reason, and works with all of my cases.

Both products are tempered glass, so it's an apples to apples comparison.
    Yeah I'm using a spigen glass screen protector that came with a spigen case I bought and it has a rainbow/watermark thing on portion of it and drives me nuts. It moves around when I press on the screen. I'll deal with it till I find another good one. This protector would be great if it didn't have this problem. I think I might just got a bad one cause my friend on here bought same thing and don't have this problem. Ok rambling over lol
    01-14-2018 02:43 AM
    Still waiting.. Hope they bring back flat screens
    01-14-2018 11:41 PM
    Waiting as well...
    01-15-2018 08:51 PM
    I've used matte screen protectors in the past. The issue with matte protectors is it will reduce the brightness and vibrancy of the screen by a considerable degree. This also applies to privacy protectors. I've moved away from matte and privacy protectors due to this very reason.

I'm also using the Whitestone Dome glass and I love it. Best protector I've put on. Now I have to get a replacement as my brother cracked and shattered a small side of the edge on his Dome glass. Not looking forward to the glue fumes though. That is probably the biggest con I have with this protector as well as the cleanup after application.
    01-15-2018 10:52 PM