OTAO Screen Protector for the Note 8

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Its hard to find a screen protector that fits the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The problem is not with the manufacturers, but with the curved edge display of the Note 8.

So, if you are looking for one of the best, if not, the best screen protector for your Note 8 that provides all-around full-screen protection, even protecting those beautiful edges, then look no further than the OTAO 9H Tempered Glass protector for the Note 8.

Pros:
- Good coverage including the edges
- Delicate touch
- Good fit and finish you won't feel there is a protector applied to the screen

Cons:
- Nothing really

Installation

If you think installing screen protectors are hard, especially aligning it properly with your phone, then you are not alone. The OTAO screen protector comes with an installation try that you can use to align and install the protector on your Note 8.

IMG_1207.jpg

I found the installation tray to be very useful and it helps to align the protector with the phone very well. I found it easy to install with the provided tray.

IMG_1208.jpg

As the installation instructions recommend, once installed, make sure you firmly press along the edges to apply the adhesive.

IMG_1211.jpg

Fit and finish

As I said earlier, this has got to be the best screen protector available for the Note 8. I cannot find any issues with the fit and finish of this screen protector.

IMG_1215.jpg

The screen protector responds to the touch without any issues. Usually, tempered glass protectors make it harder to touch and type, but I didn't find any such issues with the OTAO tempered glass protector for the Note 8.

IMG_1220.jpg

Again, edges are protected!

IMG_1219.jpg

I did not have issues using lightweight cases like the Peel case for the Note 8 or the Lumion wallet case for the Note 8 with this screen protector on.

IMG_1222.jpg

Conclusion

At first, I had doubts but then the more I used it, the more I started liking it. I am convinced that this is the best screen protector you can buy for your Note 8 right now!

You can purchase the OTAO Tempered Glass screen protector for the Note 8 from Amazon for $13.99.

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
No cutouts for the camera.

Does the glass covering the camera effect the picture quality? I noticed a lot of protectors don't even protect the sensor, camera area which seems to be a bad thing.

I have one of those which is a clear glass without the black borders and the only cutout is for the speaker which is not installed yet, this is the one:
MYBAT Full Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protector/Transparent-Galaxy Note 8 LCD Screen Protectors Full Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Does the glass covering the camera effect the picture quality? I noticed a lot of protectors don't even protect the sensor, camera area which seems to be a bad thing.

I haven't seen aany specific issues with the picture quality. Just make sure is clean before you apply the protector as a speck of dust could cause issues with the picture quality :)

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Its hard to find a screen protector that fits the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The problem is not with the manufacturers, but with the curved edge display of the Note 8.

So, if you are looking for one of the best, if not, the best screen protector for your Note 8 that provides all-around full-screen protection, even protecting those beautiful edges, then look no further than the OTAO 9H Tempered Glass protector for the Note 8.

Pros:
- Good coverage including the edges
- Delicate touch
- Good fit and finish you won't feel there is a protector applied to the screen

Cons:
- Nothing really

Installation

If you think installing screen protectors are hard, especially aligning it properly with your phone, then you are not alone. The OTAO screen protector comes with an installation try that you can use to align and install the protector on your Note 8.

View attachment 278720

I found the installation tray to be very useful and it helps to align the protector with the phone very well. I found it easy to install with the provided tray.

View attachment 278721

As the installation instructions recommend, once installed, make sure you firmly press along the edges to apply the adhesive.

View attachment 278722

Fit and finish

As I said earlier, this has got to be the best screen protector available for the Note 8. I cannot find any issues with the fit and finish of this screen protector.

View attachment 278723

The screen protector responds to the touch without any issues. Usually, tempered glass protectors make it harder to touch and type, but I didn't find any such issues with the OTAO tempered glass protector for the Note 8.

View attachment 278724

Again, edges are protected!

View attachment 278725

I did not have issues using lightweight cases like the Peel case for the Note 8 or the Lumion wallet case for the Note 8 with this screen protector on.

View attachment 278726

Conclusion

At first, I had doubts but then the more I used it, the more I started liking it. I am convinced that this is the best screen protector you can buy for your Note 8 right now!

You can purchase the OTAO Tempered Glass screen protector for the Note 8 from Amazon for $13.99.

Can you post a link and what icon pack is that and what theme also a link please.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy