Hello I have a Galaxy Note 8 and a Youmaker case that allows portrait and landscape viewing, with a kickstand, sadly it doesn't allow for wireless charging, as I just recently found out. I'm looking for a replacement case that allows for wireless charging and will still allow for portrait and landscape viewing as that is something I desperately need for work daily. I've seen some people with those popsocket things that I think were able to put their phones in portrait and landscape view, but I'm not certain about that. Thanks in advance for any help.
    03-15-2019 11:22 AM
    Popsockets are metal, so wireless charging won't work unless you put the popsocket off to a corner of the phone, which defeats the purpose. But if you look on Amazon (look for s8 case kickstand) you'll find a lot of cases with kickstands that may support portrait mode (most of them only support landscape mode).

But there's no reason it isn't supporting wireless charging - it's advertised as supporting it (see the ad - 5th picture down on the left.) Maybe your charger is defective?
    03-15-2019 03:13 PM
    Popsockets are metal, so wireless charging won't work unless you put the popsocket off to a corner of the phone, which defeats the purpose. But if you look on Amazon (look for s8 case kickstand) you'll find a lot of cases with kickstands that may support portrait mode (most of them only support landscape mode).

But there's no reason it isn't supporting wireless charging - it's advertised as supporting it (see the ad - 5th picture down on the left.) Maybe your charger is defective?
    I have a Galaxy Note 8, not an S8, as stated in my original comment. I've tested the wireless charger out without my case on and it works fine.
    03-16-2019 11:34 PM