Bluetooth not working for calls, but works fine with music/YouTube.

MEDEL514

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
My old Note 8 has been having a few problems lately ever since I dropped it and cracked the screen a few months back. The biggest issue I've been having with none of my bluetooth devices working with calls, but they work fine with listening to music or watching YouTube. When they're paired and I try to use it with a call, I can't hear the caller and the caller can't hear me. This is the same symptom on all of my 3 devices (JVC earbuds, Sony headsets, or Chrysler car audio). I've searched these forums, and checked all settings, and they're all enabled for calls, media, etc., and I am running out of ideas. I have no other idea what it could be. Help!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to clarify -- can you still make those calls without the BT headphones? What about with wired headphones, or without headphones at all?

MEDEL514

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I can still make calls normally, and speaker phone as well. It only fails with bluetooth devices. I don't have a pair of wired headphones with mic, but I can see who does to give it a shot.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Also, just to be sure, you're saying that when you go to Settings>Bluetooth, and tap the gear icon next to the headphones, you see the Phone Audio switch turned on, right? I figured that's what you meant, but wanted to be certain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma