What will be the physical size of the Note 8? Not screen size.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I understand that the screen size will be bigger (possibly 6.4 inches of heard) due to the elimination of the bezels but does that mean the phone itself will be larger? I sincerely hope not as I feel the phone is a good size, feels good to hold, and fits in a pocket well. Bigger is not always better! Any thoughts?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The Note series tends to follow the design of the S series; so it'll likely be pretty close to the same width and a little taller.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I understand that the screen size will be bigger (possibly 6.4 inches of heard) due to the elimination of the bezels but does that mean the phone itself will be larger? I sincerely hope not as I feel the phone is a good size, feels good to hold, and fits in a pocket well. Bigger is not always better! Any thoughts?

I'm hoping that it comes with a 5.7" screen just like last year but with smaller bezels. I haven't heard any information regarding the screen size. It's still quite a way to go :)

Don't really want devices with 6" inches and bigger. BUT if it had the same screen size as the Galaxy S8 + just a little wider, that would be awesome. Would also make the device a little shorter which may please a lot of people :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo