I hope there's a screen protector

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Getting really annoyed even on my S7 edge I'm using the wet protector but it definitely doesn't feel good. But the won't work with a pen for sure.

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
On top of hoping there is a (glass) screen protector (I think it is what you meant), I also hope they will start to make cases that actually protect the long screen edges from impact. I had Evo tactical on my Note7 and it was the only one I found that did this. And that cases and screen protectors would be compatible.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I used the genuine Samsung screen protector, albeit briefly, on Note 7 and had no issues with fitment nor using the s-pen nor using cases. I now use only them on my s7edge and will on Note 8 I'm sure. Don't feel tacky to touch either.

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I used the genuine Samsung screen protector, albeit briefly, on Note 7 and had no issues with fitment nor using the s-pen nor using cases. I now use only them on my s7edge and will on Note 8 I'm sure. Don't feel tacky to touch either.

Where did you get a genuine Samsung screen protector thanks

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I used a dry protector on my first Note 7 and the s pen worked fine, but the edges did not stay down and there was a layer of crud all along both sides. I threw it away in less than a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca