08-22-2017 11:48 AM
56 123
tools
    I use an S7 for Gear VR. Rocks for that.
    08-21-2017 09:22 PM
    We go through this every year. I'm getting the Note 8 just like I have with all the previous Notes. A Note is what I like, it's what I want and it's what I'm going to get as soon as it's available for pre order. I'm sure Samsung will sweeten the pot with some free goodies, a price discount would be nice but I'm not expecting it. If you don't want the Note 8 for any number of reasons, that's great, go with whatever makes you happy. But I'm a Sammy fan and a Note fan, so I'm just waiting for the debut like it's Christmas morning. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค˜
    BAY-BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-21-2017 11:26 PM
    This is how I felt waiting for the s8 plus. I got the S7 Edge when I had to turn my Note 7 in and didn't like it. Bought the unlocked V20 for the big screen but hated the LCD screen and went back to using the Edge which I hate the small size. I couldn't wait to get the S8 Plus which I love!

I will get the Note 8 when the unlocked one is out or Samsung.com runs a sale on the carrier version since I use tmobile. Having the S8 Plus allows me to be more patient and wait for a better deal.

I'm surprised that Samsung.com and Best Buy started running sales and promos so soon. Hopefully with the Note 8 sometime later in Oct maybe they will do the same.
    08-22-2017 12:36 AM
    I wouldn't personally buy a phone I didn't like. That's mostly why I stay with Samsung. The LG V30 looks decent, though. I agree that the S7E was a huge step backwards from the Note7.
    08-22-2017 06:30 AM
    This is how I felt waiting for the s8 plus. I got the S7 Edge when I had to turn my Note 7 in and didn't like it. Bought the unlocked V20 for the big screen but hated the LCD screen and went back to using the Edge which I hate the small size. I couldn't wait to get the S8 Plus which I love!

I will get the Note 8 when the unlocked one is out or Samsung.com runs a sale on the carrier version since I use tmobile. Having the S8 Plus allows me to be more patient and wait for a better deal.

I'm surprised that Samsung.com and Best Buy started running sales and promos so soon. Hopefully with the Note 8 sometime later in Oct maybe they will do the same.
    I'm not. This is historically how they've done it. Plus, they don't want to lose this sells momentum they've gained over Apple. It's a good way to push revenue without sacrificing product integrity.
    08-22-2017 08:10 AM
    I'm not. This is historically how they've done it. Plus, they don't want to lose this sells momentum they've gained over Apple. It's a good way to push revenue without sacrificing product integrity.
    That could be why they price it so high too. Price it high then run sales and promos for it and make it look like you're getting a great deal.
    08-22-2017 11:48 AM
56 123