Hurry up Note 8; tired of this S7

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just wanting to check in. I have been MIA for awhile. Been a tough year, seemed to start the same time as the Note 7 debacle.

Been using this S7 edge since and I am tired of it. I have actually never really liked it. Hurry Samsung!! I need my Note phone. :D

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wanting to check in. I have been MIA for awhile. Been a tough year, seemed to start the same time as the Note 7 debacle.

Been using this S7 edge since and I am tired of it. I have actually never really liked it. Hurry Samsung!! I need my Note phone. :D

Hi Janet - have missed you Kid... I'm still chuggin' along with my S7 Active waiting for the Note 8 as well! Try not to be a stranger now that (hopefully) the new one is getting closer to release (or at least, reliable leaks) :cool:

Jim D

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I have had S7 Edge for a while until I switched to S8 Plus 3 weeks back. I'm a big fan of Note series but this S8 Plus is amazing. I had every note at lunch but having this phone now gives me pause. I believe I'll be holding out for few months post release and wait for a good deal to pick one up. Don't feel in a hurry to replace S8 Plus like I did with S7 Edge.

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
in the same boat also. had the note 7 since day one. then on the second recall had to get the S7 edge. it's ok but I want my note back!!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I got the S7 Edge to replace my Note 7 and I thought it was just too small. I bought the unlocked V20 and what a waste of money. I loved having IR Blaster, smooth operating software, BUT the LCD screen blows compared to AMOLED. The V20 had teh features I wanted except AMOLED. I used AMOLED screen for years and going to LCD I could not tolerate using the LCD screen.

So glad I got the S8 Plus. I probably won't buy the Note 8 after spending all this money the last year on phones. I might buy a tab s3 though to have the Spen and then wait for the S9 Plus to come out or buy the Note 8 when it becomes a bit cheaper.

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Same boat. So ready to get rid of this note 7.. I'm excited about seeing the finger print scanner in the display.

Oh and that camera

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the S7 Edge to replace my Note 7 and I thought it was just too small. I bought the unlocked V20 and what a waste of money. I loved having IR Blaster, smooth operating software, BUT the LCD screen blows compared to AMOLED. The V20 had teh features I wanted except AMOLED. I used AMOLED screen for years and going to LCD I could not tolerate using the LCD screen.

So glad I got the S8 Plus. I probably won't buy the Note 8 after spending all this money the last year on phones. I might buy a tab s3 though to have the Spen and then wait for the S9 Plus to come out or buy the Note 8 when it becomes a bit cheaper.
You'll get the Note8. You're not fooling anyone here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol