Will AT&T Do BOGO on Release Day?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I am in need of another new line soon but thinking I should wait until Note 8 comes out to take advantage of AT&T Buy One Get one Free deal.

They have this on S8 and I believe they had the same deal for Note 7. Anyone with AT&T can way in? I switched to them recently and have not followed their promos that closely before.

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
for S7, note 7 and s8 they never miss that but it requires you to have least 1 new line and you have to be the direct TV customer

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
for S7, note 7 and s8 they never miss that but it requires you to have least 1 new line and you have to be the direct TV customer
Yep, I have been a direct TV customer for years. Switched to AT&T from VZ couple months back. I will be moving my other line from VZ, so yes, it will be a new line I'm adding. Love to have BOGO on Note 8. I'll hold out until the phone is out and see if AT&T puts that offer back out.

Thanks for your feedback!

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Samsung hasn't announced the phone yet, too early to know what promotions or pricing will be, any answer at this point is a guess.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Samsung hasn't announced the phone yet, too early to know what promotions or pricing will be, any answer at this point is a guess.
Understand. That's why I'm reaching out to long term AT&T user to share their PAST Note promotion experiences with AT&T.