Will front of phone be black or match backside ?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Was curious if the Note 8 will be similar to Note 7 where the color you pick will match front and back. S8 each color seems to be black in front no matter what color you choose. So far the Note 8 renders seem to all show a black front bezel.

What do you all think will happen ?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm hoping it like the note7. I had the blue coral one and I loved it how front and back matched. But if they have more screen and they have less color on front then I can deal with it being black or whatever.

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I was hoping Note 8 front back color would match. I had the coral 7 myself and loved it. With such expensive phones most people will be using a case either for protection, extra grip, or both which kind of cancels out whatever color the phone back is. You can go with a clear minimal case but still takes something away from the bare glass.

Seems like a letdown to offer colors and not have them wrap around to the front. After seeing the S8 each color black on the front, I had really hoped the N8 would separate itself visually more like the N7 which was beaufiful.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I was hoping Note 8 front back color would match. I had the coral 7 myself and loved it. With such expensive phones most people will be using a case either for protection, extra grip, or both which kind of cancels out whatever color the phone back is. You can go with a clear minimal case but still takes something away from the bare glass.

Seems like a letdown to offer colors and not have them wrap around to the front. After seeing the S8 each color black on the front, I had really hoped the N8 would separate itself visually more like the N7 which was beaufiful.

Yes I had a few clear cases for my note7 along with a blue coral case for it. I'm over that mess but I still miss it. Oh well on to the note 8. Lol. I agree with you. But I don't think it will be to bad if the front has more screen. Time will tell:*)

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Too many sensors in the front. Having anything other than black will expose them pretty badly and will look ugly. It's why you have all black now.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Too many sensors in the front. Having anything other than black will expose them pretty badly and will look ugly. It's why you have all black now.

Forgot about the sensors. Silly me. Wasn't too bad on the blue coral note7 tho

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

I am pretty sure they have all black now to make the screen look like one giant screen and showcase even more the lack of bezels. I don't think it's because of the sensors.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
The Coral blue Note 7 was a gift from the heavens, until hell lit the batteries on fire. I kept mine to the very last minute. Coral blue Note 8 and I'm doing the happy dance...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn