Who's Going To Pre-order The Note 8

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Did that last year with the note 7. Swore I wouldn't do that again but I may cave in and do it. Miss my note phone. Had one since note 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I probably will skip out on this note to be honest. That is my stance now to save money but we shall see.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I waited for this one as I passed on the S8+ and bode my time with the S8. As long as there's no big down payment, this is my phone for the foreseeable future.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Not this time. Will wait for reviews on battery performance and will try fps in shop. I've a feeling that having the fps on the back may be a deal breaker for me😔

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I won't. Simple reason why is because I already have an S8 Plus which has a big screen and won't be that much different from the Note. It's not like having the small S7 screen and jumping to Note 7.

What I will do is if it really is a good device is wait a couple months and see if they run sales on them via carrier branded or unlocked ones on Samsung.com or if Best Buy gets the Note 8 unlocked. I could have saved money this time by buying the s8 plus unlocked from best buy or samsung when it was on sale but I was sick of my V20 and s7 edge.

So if the price is right and I think it's worth it I might later in the year. If it cost a lot or not much different than the S8 I might wait for another sale on the Tab s3 and pick it up and have the spen.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I want to walk into my AT&T Store and pick one up, hold it, compare it to the S8+ and the S8 Active (if it ever arrives!) then I'll decide and purchase the one I decide is best! No Preorders, period!!!

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Me!!! I have not been happy ever since I had to turn in my Note 7. The Note has always been my phone of choice and the S7e just isn't cutting it (decent phone but not a Note). If I hadn't traded my Note 4 in I would have gone back to that. Can't wait!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I won't. Simple reason why is because I already have an S8 Plus which has a big screen and won't be that much different from the Note. It's not like having the small S7 screen and jumping to Note 7.

What I will do is if it really is a good device is wait a couple months and see if they run sales on them via carrier branded or unlocked ones on Samsung.com or if Best Buy gets the Note 8 unlocked. I could have saved money this time by buying the s8 plus unlocked from best buy or samsung when it was on sale but I was sick of my V20 and s7 edge.

So if the price is right and I think it's worth it I might later in the year. If it cost a lot or not much different than the S8 I might wait for another sale on the Tab s3 and pick it up and have the spen.
The "devices are shipping" thread won't be the same without you.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The "devices are shipping" thread won't be the same without you.

It could be if I eventually decide to get it. They just built a Tmobile store near my house though and another one in my county 25 miles away so that's three total. used to be just the one in the mall and they would run out of phones a lot but if the new store near me doesn't have it in stock I'll order it then or if Best Buy doesn't have the unlocked at my location.

This won't be until later in the year. I've spent a lot of devices the last 15 months. No way I'm going to plunk down a grand on another phone this quick.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It will all depend on what the next Pixel XL will bring. It's definitely between these two phones. I need an upgrade bad lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton