1. Arlene O's Avatar
    I've been searching all over the internet and I can't find any information.
    07-20-2017 11:04 PM
  2. Golfdriver97's Avatar
    That remains to be seen. The Note 8 hasn't been announced yet.
    SpookDroid and Jewels81 like this.
    07-20-2017 11:20 PM
  3. Zulfigar's Avatar
    I would highly assume so, maybe even bring more to it. Sadly, only the hardware has leaked, not the software.
    07-20-2017 11:22 PM
  4. SpookDroid's Avatar
    I've been searching all over the internet and I can't find any information.
    While it's a pretty sure bet that it will have something similar, it's not certain that they won't try to sell you a different DeX dock just for the Note 8. But like Golfdriver said, the phone hasn't been officially announced so no official word on features just yet.
    07-20-2017 11:23 PM
  5. boltsbearsjosh's Avatar
    While it's a pretty sure bet that it will have something similar, it's not certain that they won't try to sell you a different DeX dock just for the Note 8. But like Golfdriver said, the phone hasn't been officially announced so no official word on features just yet.
    That would just be utterly stupid to release a Dex just for Note 8. 👎 to that.
    07-21-2017 12:03 AM
  6. Golfdriver97's Avatar
    That would just be utterly stupid to release a Dex just for Note 8. ������ to that.
    I would agree that it would be stupid. But the sad part is, companies have done similar things in the past.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    07-21-2017 09:39 AM
  7. boltsbearsjosh's Avatar
    I would agree that it would be stupid. But the sad part is, companies have done similar things in the past.
    I don't see it happening. That would just make no sense at all. The Dex is essentially a USB hub and a fan. It has nothing inside driving the software.
    07-21-2017 10:42 AM
  8. rushmore's Avatar
    I'd say 95% yes. The other 5% is the wild and wacky Samsung factor.
    07-22-2017 09:29 PM
  9. Doug Moffat's Avatar
    I've read about the Dex so I'm not totally uninformed. And I wouldn't mind having one.

    But what is it fundamentally useful for?
    07-22-2017 11:04 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. Bixby kill the Ok Google voice command?
    By bassplayrguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 12:20 PM
  3. on the spec for blade a110 in sensors - compass
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 01:40 PM
  4. How come my phone can't detect one of the routers signals?
    By luxrayartsu in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 09:41 PM
  5. To fix the back of my Samsung's galaxy s 8 screen
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD