08-22-2017 09:52 PM
29 12
tools
    From the brochure you'll notice Black and Gold are the only color options.. & there's no Deep Sea Blue

Release colors confirmed by brochure?-leaked-galaxy-note-8-brochure-1.jpg

https://www.sammobile.com/2017/08/17...major-details/
    08-17-2017 10:28 PM
    From the brochure you'll notice Black and Gold are the only color options.. & there's no Deep Sea Blue

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaked-galaxy-note-8-brochure-1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	265864

https://www.sammobile.com/2017/08/17...major-details/
    That's from the Australian market. Guess we will know what colors are available for US on 23rd
    21538940075 likes this.
    08-17-2017 10:41 PM
    That's an Australian brochure. It may be they are, as they've done before, releasing different color choices in different locations. I'll be interested to see if that is true or not. Not a big fan of gold or black but at this point I just want the damn phone.
    Diehlirious likes this.
    08-17-2017 10:42 PM
    That's from the Australian market. Guess we will know what colors are available for US on 23rd
    I did catch that after I posted it, my guess is that we still just get Black & Gold
    08-17-2017 10:53 PM
    Wish they'd give us more than just two colors though. We'll see what's up, 5 more days
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-17-2017 11:00 PM
    Wish they'd give us more than just two colors though. We'll see what's up, 5 more days
    Yelp nothing is official til 23rd and I'm tryimg to get myself to stop hoping they will release a blue color at launch so I don't give my hopes up lol
    08-17-2017 11:11 PM
    Rats. Australia is not just some marginal market...
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-17-2017 11:39 PM
    I don't know. It's just what I read it was from
    08-17-2017 11:43 PM
    I don't know. It's just what I read it was from
    What I mean is if Austrialia isn't getting some sort of Blue, don't count on getting it elsewhere. If I recall correctly, Blass said only Black and Gold will be available at launch. He problably has info for US market.
    08-18-2017 01:08 AM
    What I mean is if Austrialia isn't getting some sort of Blue, don't count on getting it elsewhere. If I recall correctly, Blass said only Black and Gold will be available at launch. He problably has info for US market.
    Too bad he couldn't tell us what market will get the deep sea blue when he posted the pic of it on Twitter. But once again nobody knows more than Samsung so all the questions will be answered next wednesday.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-18-2017 01:33 AM
    I'd like to know who decides on the colors offered to specific markets. They announce x amount of colors but US gets these 2, Australia gets a different 2, China gets 3,... I understand maybe releasing a "special" color for Black Friday or something, but other than that, release what you announce. Don't pick and choose. Irks me... Especially if a particular color is released after I've chosen another color. If the colors are market specific say it during your announcement.
    08-18-2017 06:55 AM
    I'd like to know who decides on the colors offered to specific markets. They announce x amount of colors but US gets these 2, Australia gets a different 2, China gets 3,... I understand maybe releasing a "special" color for Black Friday or something, but other than that, release what you announce. Don't pick and choose. Irks me... Especially if a particular color is released after I've chosen another color. If the colors are market specific say it during your announcement.
    Probably whatever they found to be most popular and make the most money for them. I hope with the big sales in blue of the N7, Samsung will offer it as well in the N8.
    08-18-2017 07:05 AM
    Probably whatever they found to be most popular and make the most money for them. I hope with the big sales in blue of the N7, Samsung will offer it as well in the N8.
    Same here
    08-18-2017 11:51 PM
    There’s a Reddit AMA from a US carrier employee who is saying he had hands on with a midnight blue Note 8. He seems like he’s legit. Wouldn’t say what carrier.
    08-21-2017 09:30 AM
    I'm getting mine through TMobile. Anxious to see the available colors. Wasn't going to preorder but now I think I just may lol.
    08-21-2017 09:35 AM
    There’s a Reddit AMA from a US carrier employee who is saying he had hands on with a midnight blue Note 8. He seems like he’s legit. Wouldn’t say what carrier.
    Midnight blue? How many different colors of blue are they releasing?
    08-21-2017 12:14 PM
    Do you got a link
    08-21-2017 12:16 PM
    I'm getting mine through TMobile. Anxious to see the available colors. Wasn't going to preorder but now I think I just may lol.
    As long as they have black, I'll figure out something.
    Since the camera module is black as well,it only matters for people using clear cases,which I personally cannot stand.
    jimd1050 and amyf27 like this.
    08-21-2017 12:16 PM
    As long as they have black, I'll figure out something.
    Since the camera module is black as well,it only matters for people using clear cases,which I personally cannot stand.
    Black is probably my first choice. Been awhile since I've had a black phone and that beast will look great. I always have a good case on my phones anyway, unless cleaning
    08-21-2017 12:31 PM
    If Samsung won't release blue at launch, they won't get my money at launch. I know it may sound petty to get so uptight about the color of the phone, but I guarantee they ask the absolute top dollar for this thing, yet stiff us with color options. I won't pay $1000+ and accept anything less than what I want. Otherwise, I'll just take a killer deal on an S8+ in the color I want.
    08-21-2017 12:48 PM
    If Samsung won't release blue at launch, they won't get my money at launch. I know it may sound petty to get so uptight about the color of the phone, but I guarantee they ask the absolute top dollar for this thing, yet stiff us with color options. I won't pay $1000+ and accept anything less than what I want. Otherwise, I'll just take a killer deal on an S8+ in the color I want.
    Don't blame you at all... it's your damned money, and these days... well, enough said!
    08-21-2017 03:15 PM
    Makes sense to me. Paying top dollar..better get it how you want. I just got a 2017 Charger SE-because they had the blacktop edition: dark charcoal, black interior, black 20" wheels, etc. Not getting Some ugly plain light gray or white lol. Same type of reference lol. For me, Note 8 Even though I'd have cases on it, I want black, possibly a coral blue if they have that
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    08-21-2017 03:20 PM
    I use clear cases so color is important to me. I like to see ALL of the device! This time I think I'll switch it up and go for the Orchid Grey if available here. Black has been my Go to since forever.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-21-2017 04:14 PM
    Comparatively speaking - number of units sold - it must be.
    08-21-2017 04:26 PM
    Do you got a link
    Go to the Android Reddit. It’s the only AMA. There’s a about 400 posts now. TBH, I’m too lazy to look it up.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-21-2017 05:47 PM
29 12