Release colors confirmed by brochure?

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
That's an Australian brochure. It may be they are, as they've done before, releasing different color choices in different locations. I'll be interested to see if that is true or not. Not a big fan of gold or black but at this point I just want the damn phone.

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
I don't know. It's just what I read it was from

What I mean is if Austrialia isn't getting some sort of Blue, don't count on getting it elsewhere. If I recall correctly, Blass said only Black and Gold will be available at launch. He problably has info for US market.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
What I mean is if Austrialia isn't getting some sort of Blue, don't count on getting it elsewhere. If I recall correctly, Blass said only Black and Gold will be available at launch. He problably has info for US market.

Too bad he couldn't tell us what market will get the deep sea blue when he posted the pic of it on Twitter. But once again nobody knows more than Samsung so all the questions will be answered next wednesday.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to know who decides on the colors offered to specific markets. They announce x amount of colors but US gets these 2, Australia gets a different 2, China gets 3,... I understand maybe releasing a "special" color for Black Friday or something, but other than that, release what you announce. Don't pick and choose. Irks me... Especially if a particular color is released after I've chosen another color. If the colors are market specific say it during your announcement.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to know who decides on the colors offered to specific markets. They announce x amount of colors but US gets these 2, Australia gets a different 2, China gets 3,... I understand maybe releasing a "special" color for Black Friday or something, but other than that, release what you announce. Don't pick and choose. Irks me... Especially if a particular color is released after I've chosen another color. If the colors are market specific say it during your announcement.

Probably whatever they found to be most popular and make the most money for them. I hope with the big sales in blue of the N7, Samsung will offer it as well in the N8.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
There’s a Reddit AMA from a US carrier employee who is saying he had hands on with a midnight blue Note 8. He seems like he’s legit. Wouldn’t say what carrier.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting mine through TMobile. Anxious to see the available colors. Wasn't going to preorder but now I think I just may lol.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting mine through TMobile. Anxious to see the available colors. Wasn't going to preorder but now I think I just may lol.
As long as they have black, I'll figure out something.
Since the camera module is black as well,it only matters for people using clear cases,which I personally cannot stand.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
As long as they have black, I'll figure out something.
Since the camera module is black as well,it only matters for people using clear cases,which I personally cannot stand.
Black is probably my first choice. Been awhile since I've had a black phone and that beast will look great. I always have a good case on my phones anyway, unless cleaning

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
If Samsung won't release blue at launch, they won't get my money at launch. I know it may sound petty to get so uptight about the color of the phone, but I guarantee they ask the absolute top dollar for this thing, yet stiff us with color options. I won't pay $1000+ and accept anything less than what I want. Otherwise, I'll just take a killer deal on an S8+ in the color I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs