Xfinity Mobile will have the Note 8(expensive!!!)

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Due to a glitch on the website this morning I saw the Note 8 up for pre order on Xfinity Mobile. It had a monthly payment for of 54.15 if you add that up over two years that is 1299.60, thoughts anyone?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have Xfinity Internet after having there Cable TV also for many years before switching to DirecTV. All I will say is "It does not surprise me in the least!" I pay $74.95 a month for Broadband INTERNET ONLY! My Town won't allow anything else into the Town so we're stuck with that or Verizon DSL which is slow as hell. Their moto is "GIVE me the money!"

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have Xfinity Internet after having there Cable TV also for many years before switching to DirecTV. All I will say is "It does not surprise me in the least!" I pay $74.95 a month for Broadband INTERNET ONLY! My Town won't allow anything else into the Town so we're stuck with that or Verizon DSL which is slow as hell. Their moto is "GIVE me the money!"

Comcast sucks. We got it down here. I liked ATT Uverse better, but they only have it on the East Coast of FL.

Even if they overpriced the Note 8 just because they're Comcast, that means this phone is still expensive. Probably about $1,100 from the carriers. Still way too much for a phone and I will not be getting the Note 8 unless they have a big sale on it.

I might buy the tab s3 when it goes on sale as it does time to time.

Computers and such have gone down in price over the years, but smartphones are going up in price.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if that is the price for service AND the Note8? That could be a deal that brings people in. However, with service, that seems too cheap.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if that is the price for service AND the Note8? That could be a deal that brings people in. However, with service, that seems too cheap.

Definitely too cheap including service... the Galaxy S8+ "phone only" is $26 and change per month - I didn't feel like going through their whole process to see how much service was!

Last edited:

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
That would get a lot of people on their service, though. Once they're there, then they can screw them on the next phone.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Xfinity Mobile made a terrible mistake opening sales. They are obviously not ready yet. Few outlets even have phones. Fewer have well trained personnel. Before released to the public they allowed their own employees to try it out. They got terrible reviews in the playstore on their own software being used by their own employees! They need to get their **** together before making any offers.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Due to a glitch on the website this morning I saw the Note 8 up for pre order on Xfinity Mobile. It had a monthly payment for of 54.15 if you add that up over two years that is 1299.60, thoughts anyone?

I would definitely call that a glitch.