Note 8 pre-order 'freebies' - as usual, from Evan Blass

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Got the 256gb card last year with note 7. But sure I would use the 360 camera. Guess I could sell it.. just really want the phone.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I read that right, right? Note 8 will already come with the 256gb sd card. Then you can choose between the convertible wireless charger or the 360 camera? If that is the deal then wow. Nice. I already got the samsung flat wireless charger but I wouldn't mind having the convertible wireless charger so I can have phone sitting up. Wouldn't mind the 360 camera but I probably wouldn't use it much. So kind of a tough decision. Probably get the charger.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Ewwww... Preorder only? Might have to jump on that. I'll be among those up all night tracking the package instead of being one of those laughing at the trackers. 🤣 Although early in store buyers usually get the perks too.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I read that right, right? Note 8 will already come with the 256gb sd card. Then you can choose between the convertible wireless charger or the 360 camera?... .

That's how I read it. Not sure what I would do with the 360 camera. All I picture is the Google car driving down the street for maps pics, lol. Would probably go for the charger.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
That's how I read it. Not sure what I would do with the 360 camera. All I picture is the Google car driving down the street for maps pics, lol. Would probably go for the charger.

Lmao. I think the camera would be neat to have but the charger be more useful to me. I'll give my old one to my mom.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Or if it is the latest 360 camera you could get it and sell it? If it is the new one the cost of it seems like it would be higher than the cost of the charger? I also saw where Europe (I believe) is getting the dex station? That would be great. I could use that.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If convertible wireless charger is just the upright charger, I'll pass since I have one already that stands up. No need for anyone to select that as you can get a third-party one for $20.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I think I'll go for the charger. I already have a 256 gb card from the first Note 7 but in my opinion you can never have too many cards. But the charger looks good. I have a cheapie flat wireless one I used on the Note 7 and it worked but it was finicky and I like the upright part. I would never use the camera. Yeah yeah I could sell it (I sold the VR thing that came with the Pixel because VR gives me a migraine) but I think I'll just go for the charger. Anyone else decided yet?

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
It is well worth the price point with the freebies. I got the 256 card last year and I already got the 360 cam as a bundle promo with the S8+.
If you're planning to get the 360 cam and intend to use it, bear in mind you will also need an SD card for that. Don't have to be 256gb.
If this is true, I could really use another SD card (for the Note 8) and a wireless charger.

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site

Edit: This site won't post an actual 360 photo. So what you below is rather a wide angle shot.
SAM_100_0021.jpg
This is an example of a 360 pic from the cam. Taken 8 at night so a bit dark. You can also use just the front or just the back camera, and of course 360 video or a time lapse video, or a live broadcast (youtube/facebook).

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thats one thing I like about Samsung. You can't beat the "freebies" that come with pre-orders of their newest device or the sales a couple of months after release. AWESOME.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463