Admit it - the world's best flagship.... Ever

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
No other phone, currently or in the near future, can arguably approach the Note 8 in overall amazinglyness (is that even an adjective?)

The screen outshines everything else currently and available in the near future.... and remember, a screen to a phone is the equivalent of speakers to a sound system....... the camera will be (already is) considered the best in the smartphone tech world, and 6 GB's of RAM is beyond , especially when coupled with Samsung's optimization software; the multitasking split screen with the ever increasing S - Pen performance is in a singular space all to itself on the smartphone world....... not to mention everything else about this amazing phone

Can we just agree the world has never seen anything like the mighty Note 8!!!

Although the Note 8 only occupies about 5% of Samsung's smartphone cell revenue, there is no other phone in the world, to date, that can technologically approach the mighty Note 8!!!!!!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm probably 100% sure that I'm going to love the note 8. But rather wait for the note 8 to be unpacked and be in my hand first before I get to excited:)

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
...yeah, kinda' "putting the cart before the horse" making a statement like that before the damned thing is even released, don't you think climb???

(I didn't mean to quote Jewels originally)

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Especially coming on the heels of the Note 7 fiasco, I think it's definitely premature to state that the Note 8 is the GOAT when it hasn't even hit the streets yet.

Now if you wanted to say that the Note series as a whole is the best flagship of all time, then it'd be pretty tough to argue against it....although I would because I like to argue. But yeah, let's relax on delcaring something to be the best ever when it isn't even here yet.

Old g

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
for me the note 8, an all the notes for that matter are beast mode phones. is it the best well that subjective. hell my s8 plus is a beast ,well until the real note 7 replacment is dropped

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
It comes down to personal needs and priorities. If you are all about sound quality and don't care about a pen, you might want something else. There are a lot of good things packed into a Note though. No doubt.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Help me with the sound quality perspective......

I would love dual speakers in my phone but honestly look to other sound systems in my tech world to provide sound production, mainly music

Dark Pixels ll

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
Stereo speakers mostly annoy the people around me, so they're usually turned way down unless I'm alone.

I have no real use for them. I'd rather have a good DAC with wireless buds.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
No other phone, currently or in the near future, can arguably approach the Note 8 in overall amazinglyness (is that even an adjective?)

The screen outshines everything else currently and available in the near future.... and remember, a screen to a phone is the equivalent of speakers to a sound system....... the camera will be (already is) considered the best in the smartphone tech world, and 6 GB's of RAM is beyond , especially when coupled with Samsung's optimization software; the multitasking split screen with the ever increasing S - Pen performance is in a singular space all to itself on the smartphone world....... not to mention everything else about this amazing phone

Can we just agree the world has never seen anything like the mighty Note 8!!!

Although the Note 8 only occupies about 5% of Samsung's smartphone cell revenue, there is no other phone in the world, to date, that can technologically approach the mighty Note 8!!!!!!

Yeah the world has never seen anything like the Note 8....well except the Galaxy s8 Plus which is almost identical minus dual cameras and s-pen. The camera probably won't be all that great again much like the Galaxy s8 and the Note is going to have some serious competition this year with the LG V30, Huawei Mate 10, Pixel 2XL and iPhone 8.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The announcement hasn't even happened yet. lol

But seriously, no it isn't. As of today it'll be the world's NEWEST flagship and it will be SAMSUNG's best flagship, but there's nothing about it that makes it the world's best, ever, etc. It's a phone, very much like it's father, the S8+.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It's official.

Impressions? I like it.

Is it the best? Nope. Because nothing is.

But is it the best Samsung flagship to date? As of right now, it's possible.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
869 B.P. = approx $1111.00 USD

I believe it's the base model, 64GB. Correct me if I'm wrong. 😏

Appears to be priced lower in U.S. Check your carrier for details.

Last edited:

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Help me with the sound quality perspective......

I would love dual speakers in my phone but honestly look to other sound systems in my tech world to provide sound production, mainly music

Unless it changes with the Note 8, Samsung doesn't have the best sound quality from the headphone jack. HTC and some LG devices beat them. I say this as a huge Samsung fan, and I didn't want to believe it.

My former roommate was a Samsung rep, used his HTC for music in his car. He has a Lincoln with one of the best sound systems I've personally heard in a car, and there is a difference in volume and quality between his old HTC and his S7.

When Samsung gives you every S and Note phone, gives you smart watches and other accessories, requires you to use Samsung as your active phone and push Samsung products, yet you still carry an HTC for music, it says something. LoL

I do personally find the Note to be the best overall smartphone, but I know it's not the best at everything.