Verizon: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I know the pre-orders won't be live till later tonight (12 AM for most) but I figure getting a thread going where people can discuss their thoughts about their pre-order with their carrier/store in mind wouldn't hurt, right? ;).

Sound off below if you're getting one... Oh don't forget to mention which color you're thinking of!

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I'll be getting black. Actually two of them. Have they made any mention of promotional items? With the Note 7 is was a memory card or Gear Fit. I'm hoping they offer a Gear 360 this time.

I also wonder if there will be anything special for Note 7 owners? I still have the two that were recalled. Don't use them as phones obviously, but they work really well as viewers with our drones.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Anybody heard about how the trade in is going to work? I still owe a crap ton of moohlah on my S7E...

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I want the orchid gray and I wonder if Samsung will honor the Note 7 discount if I don't currently have a Samsung phone. I had two Note 7s and wish I had one still but this new Note looks pretty good. I guess I'll have to contact Samsung to ask. For those of you who have preordered from Samsung, how did it go? I always do it through Verizon and they have had it down, really efficient and no problems. Well except with the Pixel but that was Fed Ex, who lost it for three days (I should have taken that as a sign).

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited but also bummed at the 3 week pre order period.... Samsung Should have these units ready to go and it should have been a 1 week preorder period with a release on Friday before labor day to capture back to school sales..... Don't you remember the debacle that happened when the pixel had a 3 week preorder???

drusum

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I'll be waiting a month after release just to be on the safe side so me personally I'm not too worried about pre-orders

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz