10-19-2017 06:26 PM
2,585 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Anybody else having issues ordering on Samsung's website? I've been trying to preorder for the last couple hours and I keep getting an "error during place order, please try again later" message. It shouldn't be this difficult to spend $600....
    I was having this error too. I tried like 20 times to rerun the order and kept getting that error. For me, it ended up being their address checking system.

I had to spell out Northeast for my road, instead of the normal NE I use, and remove the # symbol from my condo number. That happened another recent order with another company so tried that as a stab in the dark and it worked.

After fixing that, order went right through the first try. Hope that helps!
    08-30-2017 03:05 PM
    Anybody know if the ebates works if you are financing ?
    I received $87.60 back from ebates when I placed my pre-order using Samsung's financing.
    08-30-2017 03:24 PM
    Anybody else having issues ordering on Samsung's website? I've been trying to preorder for the last couple hours and I keep getting an "error during place order, please try again later" message. It shouldn't be this difficult to spend $600....
    You need to make sure you are logged in before you put things in your cart.. i think i explained this with pictures somewhere on here....

Page 4 post #89 on the "Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!" Post
    08-30-2017 03:45 PM
    People in the T-MOBILE pre-order thread are reporting getting shipping notification.😱
    08-30-2017 04:01 PM
    I think that's just T-Mobile getting orders prepped. I don't think they will actually ship for at least a week.
    Ca_lvn likes this.
    08-30-2017 04:05 PM
    You need to make sure you are logged in before you put things in your cart.. i think i explained this with pictures somewhere on here....

Page 4 post #89 on the "Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!" Post
    I've done all that, but I still keep getting an error during place order. I've made sure my billing and shipping address is correct too. I'm at a loss and it's very frustrating when you're trying to give someone money and it just won't take!
    08-30-2017 04:06 PM
    I've done all that, but I still keep getting an error during place order. I've made sure my billing and shipping address is correct too. I'm at a loss and it's very frustrating when you're trying to give someone money and it just won't take!
    Try placing your order from the shop Samsung app that worked for me.
    boudicca00 likes this.
    08-30-2017 04:08 PM
    I think that's just T-Mobile getting orders prepped. I don't think they will actually ship for at least a week.
    A guy in the Sprint thread got a tracking number.
    08-30-2017 04:08 PM
    A guy in the Sprint thread got a tracking number.
    It will probably still sit for at least a week. When I ordered the Note 7 from Tmobile I got the same thing and we all went nuts for days. Remember that?
    08-30-2017 04:48 PM
    It will probably still sit for at least a week. When I ordered the Note 7 from Tmobile I got the same thing and we all went nuts for days. Remember that?
    Lol I'm going to sit back and watch y'all go nuts too. Lol. *don't kill me*

Edit: that is until I see movement from Verizon, then I'll be going nuts with y'all. Verizon seems to be last one to do anything anyways lol.
    PhabPhan likes this.
    08-30-2017 04:59 PM
    Let's hope Samsung.com is not the last like last year..
    PhabPhan likes this.
    08-30-2017 05:07 PM
    Yep! Looking forward to this year's panic attacks. All in good fun!
    PhabPhan and toenail_flicker like this.
    08-30-2017 05:32 PM
    Try placing your order from the shop Samsung app that worked for me.
    Just tried that too... got a oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.
    08-30-2017 05:58 PM
    I stopped in at sprint, held the phone, played with the demo.. i like it. I might like it more without the bulky security tethers.. but i asked the guy about an activation fee and got told there wouldnt be one.. so I'm happy.
    boudicca00 likes this.
    08-30-2017 06:14 PM
    Happy early birthday
    Thank you!
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-30-2017 06:25 PM
    Thank you!
    You're welcome
    08-30-2017 06:56 PM
    A lot of people going to be mad Samsung if tmobile ships them out before note 7 owners get theirs from you and we have to wait. What a joke.
    08-30-2017 07:04 PM
    LOL good times seeing some of your guys get too excited
    08-30-2017 07:21 PM
    A lot of people going to be mad Samsung if tmobile ships them out before note 7 owners get theirs from you and we have to wait. What a joke.
    I agree. I was reading the comments on the video Greggles just did and people who ordered from tmobile have been calling and Tmobile said the text message about the phones being shipped soon was an error. Sept 13th still the target date.

if they really did ship early A lot will be mad. Especially us who paid the extra 14 bucks for overnight shipping. Samsung should make the carriers wait to ship then. However Samsung can easily tell the distributor they use to release them early once they get them too. I think they should.
    boudicca00 likes this.
    08-30-2017 07:22 PM
    Tomible might be shipping. I want my note!!!
    Ha ha ha. I know how you feel. Wish I could have mine too.
    08-30-2017 10:46 PM
    Just tried that too... got a oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.
    Call them and place your order.
    08-31-2017 04:49 AM
    Ordered the unlocked version from Samsung direct on the 1st day. Canceled a day later after I read the band issues with Verizon and the unlocked version. Ordered directly from Verizon the same day. Today I cancelled with Verizon and then order a Verizon version from Samsung directly. I did not like the option of bill credits. I would rather just pay for it outright. Plus I ordered a iPhone 5 for $90 and will use that as my trade-in.

This thread is awesome!
    cert15z and Ludatyk like this.
    08-31-2017 06:56 AM
    Lol I'm going to sit back and watch y'all go nuts too. Lol. *don't kill me*

Edit: that is until I see movement from Verizon, then I'll be going nuts with y'all. Verizon seems to be last one to do anything anyways lol.
    When I ordered mine from Verizon last night the lady told be to be sure to have the funds available on the 12th. So guessing that's when we will start seeing movement.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-31-2017 08:06 AM
    When I ordered mine from Verizon last night the lady told be to be sure to have the funds available on the 12th. So guessing that's when we will start seeing movement.
    Lol yeah probably so. I didn't start seeing movement until 2 days before release date of the note7. So not surprising. Which is fine as long as we it.
    08-31-2017 08:48 AM
    Ordered the unlocked version from Samsung direct on the 1st day. Canceled a day later after I read the band issues with Verizon and the unlocked version. Ordered directly from Verizon the same day. Today I cancelled with Verizon and then order a Verizon version from Samsung directly. I did not like the option of bill credits. I would rather just pay for it outright. Plus I ordered a iPhone 5 for $90 and will use that as my trade-in.

This thread is awesome!
    Where did you find an iPhone 5 for $90? I looked with no success.
    08-31-2017 09:43 AM
2,585 ... 89101112 ...