Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
If they'll take my Pixel XL in exchange for the Note 7 discount--I had 2--I'd order from them. Sigh. Guess I will be on my laptop/phone for a lot of tomorrow sorting out if that works or if it's back to Verizon, who will only give me a little over half that in tradein for it.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Once I see that they have it unlocked with the options I'm looking for, I'm going all in on Samsung Direct.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
does samsung have any deals like carriers do or best buy? besides the free camera or charger/sd card combo? Honestly at this point financing isnt an issue since all carriers essentially finance the phone for you to make payments on.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
So you had all these issues? Your phone was late? It was a bad phone? Your exchange was horrible?
Go look at the Samsung.com thread from the note 7 and you will see the horror stories. I had two of them. I went through them because they were shipping with the freebie almost instantly but I had friends who didn't even pre-order going into carrier stores and having a phone before we got ours. And I pre-ordered within the first hour. It wasn't just me, everyone on that thread thought Samsung was shipping the phones to carriers before we were getting ours.

Last edited:

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't order from Samsung direct to get my phone first it would have to be for other reasons to order from them

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
anyone taking advantage of this?

"Former Note7 owners are eligible for a special offer on Samsung.com where they will receive an instant trade-in value of up to $425 when they upgrade their current phone for a Galaxy Note8."

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
anyone taking advantage of this?

"Former Note7 owners are eligible for a special offer on Samsung.com where they will receive an instant trade-in value of up to $425 when they upgrade their current phone for a Galaxy Note8."
Not if I have to go through Samsung.com to do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084