Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, the trade in deal got me, i just placed my pre-order. I am turning in an S5 that i bought off a friend. it is saying mine will arrive on 9/14.

For the free gift i picked the Gear 360, will most likely sell that.

I feel like it’s a no-brainer for former Note 7 users who have a fairly decent phone that can trade in, because I have a iPhone 6 Plus that I am no longer using. I’m just hoping that Samsung don’t have any alternative motives, because it will definitely ruin what little credibility they have.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered an iPhone 5S for $100 as my trade in for the Note 7 discount....I'll sell my S8+ to pay off the remainder of the Note 8 and keep the rest for myself...win-win!

tmilicia

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else having issues ordering on Samsung's website? I've been trying to preorder for the last couple hours and I keep getting an "error during place order, please try again later" message. It shouldn't be this difficult to spend $600....

Chris Vizzini

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Anybody else having issues ordering on Samsung's website? I've been trying to preorder for the last couple hours and I keep getting an "error during place order, please try again later" message. It shouldn't be this difficult to spend $600....

I was having this error too. I tried like 20 times to rerun the order and kept getting that error. For me, it ended up being their address checking system.

I had to spell out Northeast for my road, instead of the normal NE I use, and remove the # symbol from my condo number. That happened another recent order with another company so tried that as a stab in the dark and it worked.

After fixing that, order went right through the first try. Hope that helps!

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site

You need to make sure you are logged in before you put things in your cart.. i think i explained this with pictures somewhere on here....

Page 4 post #89 on the "Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!" Post

tmilicia

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
You need to make sure you are logged in before you put things in your cart.. i think i explained this with pictures somewhere on here....

Page 4 post #89 on the "Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!" Post
I've done all that, but I still keep getting an error during place order. I've made sure my billing and shipping address is correct too. I'm at a loss and it's very frustrating when you're trying to give someone money and it just won't take!

schj98

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I've done all that, but I still keep getting an error during place order. I've made sure my billing and shipping address is correct too. I'm at a loss and it's very frustrating when you're trying to give someone money and it just won't take!

Try placing your order from the shop Samsung app that worked for me.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It will probably still sit for at least a week. When I ordered the Note 7 from Tmobile I got the same thing and we all went nuts for days. Remember that?

Lol I'm going to sit back and watch y'all go nuts too. Lol. *don't kill me*:)

Edit: that is until I see movement from Verizon, then I'll be going nuts with y'all. Verizon seems to be last one to do anything anyways lol.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I stopped in at sprint, held the phone, played with the demo.. i like it. I might like it more without the bulky security tethers.. but i asked the guy about an activation fee and got told there wouldnt be one.. so I'm happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar