Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people going to be mad Samsung if tmobile ships them out before note 7 owners get theirs from you and we have to wait. What a joke.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
A lot of people going to be mad Samsung if tmobile ships them out before note 7 owners get theirs from you and we have to wait. What a joke.

I agree. I was reading the comments on the video Greggles just did and people who ordered from tmobile have been calling and Tmobile said the text message about the phones being shipped soon was an error. Sept 13th still the target date.

if they really did ship early A lot will be mad. Especially us who paid the extra 14 bucks for overnight shipping. Samsung should make the carriers wait to ship then. However Samsung can easily tell the distributor they use to release them early once they get them too. I think they should.

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the unlocked version from Samsung direct on the 1st day. Canceled a day later after I read the band issues with Verizon and the unlocked version. Ordered directly from Verizon the same day. Today I cancelled with Verizon and then order a Verizon version from Samsung directly. I did not like the option of bill credits. I would rather just pay for it outright. Plus I ordered a iPhone 5 for $90 and will use that as my trade-in.

This thread is awesome!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Lol I'm going to sit back and watch y'all go nuts too. Lol. *don't kill me*:)

Edit: that is until I see movement from Verizon, then I'll be going nuts with y'all. Verizon seems to be last one to do anything anyways lol.
When I ordered mine from Verizon last night the lady told be to be sure to have the funds available on the 12th. So guessing that's when we will start seeing movement.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
When I ordered mine from Verizon last night the lady told be to be sure to have the funds available on the 12th. So guessing that's when we will start seeing movement.

Lol yeah probably so. I didn't start seeing movement until 2 days before release date of the note7. So not surprising. Which is fine as long as we it.

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the unlocked version from Samsung direct on the 1st day. Canceled a day later after I read the band issues with Verizon and the unlocked version. Ordered directly from Verizon the same day. Today I cancelled with Verizon and then order a Verizon version from Samsung directly. I did not like the option of bill credits. I would rather just pay for it outright. Plus I ordered a iPhone 5 for $90 and will use that as my trade-in.

This thread is awesome!

Where did you find an iPhone 5 for $90? I looked with no success.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my sister's Orchid Grey Note 8 AT&T and did the trade-in for her S7 Edge. Ships out on my birthday (the 11th) and should be coming a day before hers (the 14th)

Are you jumping on the Note 8 ship too? Haha seems like just yesterday we were talking about the S8. I still love my S8+ but decided to take the plunge with all the promos!

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I just spoke to a Samsung rep a few minutes ago and she told me shipments will start from the 5th
I really hope they are shooting you straight. Would be great if Samsung.com stepped up to the plate this time compared to the pre-orders on the note 7 last year.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I just spoke to a Samsung rep a few minutes ago and she told me shipments will start from the 5th

I con confirm the same information. I just finished a chat session with a Samsung rep and was told: "The shipment will be started from 5th of September, so you will receive an Email when it is going to ship you."

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So I might get it the 6th then since I did overnight!!

Or does this mean maybe ship to the distributor they use on the 5th?

brandon_powell

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
So I might get it the 6th then since I did overnight!!

Or does this mean maybe ship to the distributor they use on the 5th?

This would be awesome, but it also wouldn’t be the first time reps at a Call center somewhere had incorrect information. My gut says the 5th is when they go to the UPS/FedEx then they sit until something more like the 10th/11th. I hope I’m wrong. ������

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21