Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine says order confirmed, cancellation off and I have a pending charge sitting on my card from them. Looks like they are getting ready to do something

I ordered mine on the 25th. Could that be why mine hasn't moved as much yet? They do them depending on when you ordered?

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
i ordered mine late in the day 24th and mine still has option to cancel, original email said would ship 9/11. hoping they stay true that us note7 ppl will get them b4 anyone else

anon(10305333)

Aug 27, 2017
Visit site
I am a VZW user with ancient grandfathered UDP. If I buy VZW version Note 8 direct from Samsung to get the promotion price with eligible trade in can I keep my current plan? Any particular steps I must follow to be sure I keep my OG UDP plan? (Nationwide 500 w corporate discount)

Thanks for your help.

I ordered through Verizon but I don't see why not, just select keep current plan when ordering.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
They just tried to charge my card, but American Express denied my charge due to fraud alert. Now I'm have a hard time getting through to digital River to reauthorize the charge.
That happened to me with my Verizon order. Thankfully Verizon sent me an email saying failed payment, to update. I did, selected use same card and presto, order processed.

Of all times for my credit card to do a fraud alert, lol.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I am willing to bet that while they may be shipping, they it gets held at the shipping facility until closer to launch date. Don't quote me, though. LOL
Verizon officially confirmed to one of the tech sites that they indeed shipping and delivering around 5th

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am a VZW user with ancient grandfathered UDP. If I buy VZW version Note 8 direct from Samsung to get the promotion price with eligible trade in can I keep my current plan? Any particular steps I must follow to be sure I keep my OG UDP plan? (Nationwide 500 w corporate discount)

Thanks for your help.

Yes, all you do is take the nano sim (assuming that is what you have) and put it in the Note 8. That's all. I have an unlocked iPhone 7 plus direct from Apple and that is exactly what I did. No problems at all!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, all you do is take the nano sim (assuming that is what you have) and put it in the Note 8. That's all. I have an unlocked iPhone 7 plus direct from Apple and that is exactly what I did. No problems at all!
Turns out I can't anyway. I called Samsung and they said I had to receive the promotional offer email from them to participate. I posted a separate thread about it.

tech21689

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
I just got a text message stating that my Verizon note 8 is being delivered Saturday Sept 2 2017. Of course I thought sure that means it will sit somewhere and be delivered like on sept 14th 2017. so I called Verizon and they have confirmed that Sammy released the preorders of the note 8 early and that I will get my note on the 2 sept. 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC