Will The Unlocked Tmobile version work on Verizon?

icellphones

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
TMobile usually gets there stuff shipped first, was gonna preorder a tmobile one (I'm paying retail by the way) To use on my Vzw network.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't count on T-Mobile shipping first. The S8+ shipped the same days as all the carriers. It seems like Samsung may have put a stop to T-Mobile shipping early.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
The last few Samsung flagships have been fully compatible with all networks so it should work. However you won't get software updates unless you flash them yourself or connect to the T-Mobile network.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Fully compatible without flashing ? I read differently

Compatible as in the phone has all needed bands, works on both CDMA and GSM. Can be brought to another network, not that it has all compatible software and features.

I wouldn't recommend buying a phone from one carrier to use it on another, it would work, but software and security updates won't come, and some features like Wi-Fi calling usually don't work.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Compatible as in the phone has all needed bands, works on both CDMA and GSM. Can be brought to another network, not that it has all compatible software and features.

I wouldn't recommend buying a phone from one carrier to use it on another, it would work, but software and security updates won't come, and some features like Wi-Fi calling usually don't work.
The biggest drawback for me would be no WiFi calling. I use wifi calling and texting all the time when I am in India - several times a year.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance