Best Cases & Accessories for the Note 8

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Go ahead and post links/pics/whatever you like to share the best cases and accessories you've found for the Note 8 right here, in this thread.

The more we all share, the more all of us will find the exact type of case (or accessory) that we're looking for!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
the notoriously unfriendly screen protector case.. lol

Lmao I wouldn't know. I haven't had a screen protector on my note 5 in forever lol. I got the blue UAG case on my note 5 and now that I look at it i can see why. The sides of the case are quite snug on phone

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Didn't they say during the unpacking that the note 8 will come with some type of headphones? I forgot what they were called.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Not bad for a freebie. They don't stay in my ear as good so I only use it around the house.

Better than the ones that came with the S7 though imo.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Not bad for a freebie. They don't stay in my ear as good so I only use it around the house.

Better than the ones that came with the S7 though imo.

Ok thanks. I'll try them out but I got spoiled by my Bluetooth and got used to not using the wired ones anyway. Should be good for back up.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
spigen cases are up on amazon available for prime and half price of cost direct from spigen. also 40 percent off screen protectors from spigen when ordered with a case just ordered tough armor blue and screen protector for $24.15 with Maryland sales tax and free prime shipping. Dont know how long the screen protector promo will go on but its an excellent deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel