Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I would be more interested in this program if i had the option to pay for return shipping to get my phone back if they say it doesn't meet their criteria and I can send the note 8 back. I would even be ok with waiting for inspection of my phone before they ship out the note 8, that way I could just pay to ship my phone back if they don't like it for some reason.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I would be more interested in this program if i had the option to pay for return shipping to get my phone back if they say it doesn't meet their criteria and I can send the note 8 back. I would even be ok with waiting for inspection of my phone before they ship out the note 8, that way I could just pay to ship my phone back if they don't like it for some reason.
I totally agree just not as profitable for Samsung that way

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree just not as profitable for Samsung that way
I tend to believe there probably won't be many issues on this promo if you have a valid email address qualifying you for the promo and you send in a good shape phone on the list. I don't think Samsung wants to to alienate the note 7 users again, that's my thought anyway. If I was Samsung I would be lenient on this deal since it's just for the note 7 users as a sorry it happened deal.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I doubt it's even Samsung who is handling the used phones. Probably one of those companies doing it which is why so many were getting shafted. Samsung would have to hire a bunch of people just for these promotions to look at the phones.

I decided it's worth the gamble for $425 versus $150 for trade in at Tmobile. If tmobile offered $300 for it I'd consider taking less savings knowing I'd be doing the trade in in person.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
My $1700 Samsung TV just noticing some pixelation in the middle of the 65in screen, just outside of warranty, really makes me question Samsung as a hole, since every product from them I have owned has had issues, not the first TV with this or phone. Or washer with a problem

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My $1700 Samsung TV just noticing some pixelation in the middle of the 65in screen, just outside of warranty, really makes me question Samsung as a hole, since every product from them I have owned has had issues, not the first TV with this or phone. Or washer with a problem
Did you have one of those exploding washers?

SDBOWTIE

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

Going in on the N8 but debating if this Samsung deal is better than the 50% off deal through Verizon/Costco etc...

I'm surprised I havent seen it mentioned here. What am I missing? Wouldn't the Verizon deal be better? Plus through Costco you get an extra 150$ savings. Not trying to go into detail on other deals but I'm a former N7 so I qualify for the Samsung deal...

homer813

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

Going in on the N8 but debating if this Samsung deal is better than the 50% off deal through Verizon/Costco etc...

I'm surprised I havent seen it mentioned here. What am I missing? Wouldn't the Verizon deal be better? Plus through Costco you get an extra 150$ savings. Not trying to go into detail on other deals but I'm a former N7 so I qualify for the Samsung deal...

yes, Costco deal is better if you have a qualifying device to trade in.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 trade in phone from eBay delivered today...damn feels so good in the hand. Holding one after a long long time
475a2a5d164b31678d1c9e41ee806162.jpg
ac839688da72b244c9fce99c65a00d1b.jpg

wsrobert

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Please do report back if Samsung charges you additionally after reviewing your exchange device.

I did the same thing though. Bought an iPhone 5 from swappa that I'll be sending back to Samsung. I'm just sure we're gonna get screwed though.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Well let's hope not say you Pay $100 off of swappa and Samsung gives you $25 plus the remaining balance due, you would get screwed

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: how long is the preorder trade in offer good for?

No one knows how long the deal will go for. I assume for as long as pre-orders are still going on but I could be wrong.

You're correct once launch date arrives the offer will expire. But I'm sure they will have other promotions.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
It was repaired before it exploded, replace screws in the upper lid

I also have a washer from Samsung. The one where the water pump was up against the drum and the drum busted it. Lol water all over my floor repair man came and said it was a common problem and they are now relocating the pump on every machine.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

That's why I'm selling mine on swappa.com. So I don't have to deal with that crap.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered my sister's Note 8 though this as she had an email sent to her in regards to the discount. She loved the Note 7 and was so disappointed that she had to give it back, so this will be definitely a relief for her to have her Note back

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers