Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!

reshreat

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The people who are trying to be oversmart and buying some cheap phone on Walmart or swappa or ebay for 90$ or above to get 425$ discount, just be ready to get screwed and get 25$ back. And yes, mark down my words. I am looking forward to another rant thread coming soon.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
The people who are trying to be oversmart and buying some cheap phone on Walmart or swappa or ebay for 90$ or above to get 425$ discount, just be ready to get screwed and get 25$ back. And yes, mark down my words. I am looking forward to another rant thread coming soon.
As opposed to what trading in something you currently own and being screwed. It will be fine for those that do. Myself included. As long as the phone adheres to their terms and conditions you should be fine.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Tried to do some searching and couldn't find anything, although I thought I'd seen a thread awhile ago. I saw something about instructions on sending back your trade-in, but I haven't received any instructions. The only thing in the box was the invoice. I also looked back through my emails from Samsung and didn't see anything regarding instructions for sending back the trade-in. I'm getting ready to send it in, but I want to make sure I do everything right so I hopefully get the $425. I'm trading in an iPhone 6S + that I used for a couple of months. (and is in great condition) Anyone know if I should have gotten instructions for sending it in? Thanks!

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Tried to do some searching and couldn't find anything, although I thought I'd seen a thread awhile ago. I saw something about instructions on sending back your trade-in, but I haven't received any instructions. The only thing in the box was the invoice. I also looked back through my emails from Samsung and didn't see anything regarding instructions for sending back the trade-in. I'm getting ready to send it in, but I want to make sure I do everything right so I hopefully get the $425. I'm trading in an iPhone 6S + that I used for a couple of months. (and is in great condition) Anyone know if I should have gotten instructions for sending it in? Thanks!
I talked to their customer service the other day about this, and they said I should be getting an email on how to send it back two days after I receive my note 8. I received it on Thursday but haven't received the email yet. I know where to get the shipping label on Samsung's site and some haven mentioned they have gotten that shipping label and shipped theirs back already but I want the instructions first so I know how to send it back to get the credit. No way am I sending it back without that.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I talked to their customer service the other day about this, and they said I should be getting an email on how to send it back two days after I receive my note 8. I received it on Thursday but haven't received the email yet. I know where to get the shipping label on Samsung's site and some haven mentioned they have gotten that shipping label and shipped theirs back already but I want the instructions first so I know how to send it back to get the credit. No way am I sending it back without that.
Yeah you definitely want to get the instructions. You know how these things go miss one small detail and they claim you didn't follow the terms to shaft you. Hopefully you get it soon.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

That's exactly how I feel about it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan