Former Note 7 owners Pre Order Link here!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
It took some searching but I found the link that will get you the $425 trade in value. You have to enter in the email address you used to register your Note 7 when you bought it in order to verify you are a former owner.

http://www.samsung.com/us/galaxy/note8/Note7Promo/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000946

I traded in a Note 5 and got the full $425 discount on my pre order.

Trade in details in the image.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
It took some searching but I found the link that will get you the $425 trade in value. You have to enter in the email address you used to register your Note 7 when you bought it in order to verify you are a former owner.

http://www.samsung.com/us/galaxy/note8/Note7Promo/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000946

I traded in a Note 5 and got the full $425 discount on my pre order.

Trade in details in the image.

View attachment 266280

It's not the email that you used to register your Note 7 necessarily. I was just saying in another thread that I did this with my main email. The only Samsung ever got my main email from me was when I signed up for the free SD card last year. I register all my devices with a second email. So keep that in mind folks if you have more than one email account.

dmiller440

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
does anyone know if it support numbershare on VZW? according to VZW site, the Note 8 does not support Numbershare. Anybody familiar with this? I currently have it setup so I can receive phone calls from my phone on my S3 LTE watch when I don't have it with me or on.

Any info people have would be greatly appreciated

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
how long is the preorder trade in offer good for?

The one where you get$425 fit your phone.

Also, must I send my phone in before I get the note 8? That will leave me phoneless.

I need time to think about this...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: how long is the preorder trade in offer good for?

Also, must I send my phone in before I get the note 8? That will leave me phoneless.

No one knows how long the deal will go for. I assume for as long as pre-orders are still going on but I could be wrong.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
They won't take my Moto Z :(

Best bet, sell your Moto Z to someone. Buy an used S5 or S6 from swappa and use that as your trade in. That is what I did, I have an S6 I bought a while ago for this purpose. I paid $150 for it on swappa. You can get the S5 for around $100 on there.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: how long is the preorder trade in offer good for?

You have 15 days upon arrival of the new device, and you ship it back in the box that the new phone came in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis