I have a Note 8 in front of me. Ask away.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Right. That is what I was asking;if we knew if the note 8 would allow Netflix app to multi task.
phone hasn't been released yet. what was available and will be available on this note 8 might be different. try doing a search for previous models. when I watch I watch and don't play

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Played with a Note 8 today at a Verizon store. I had to take my Daughter's new phone in to solve an activation problem. While I was waiting I tried out a Note 8. They had the phone right next to the S8+ No One Was Hiding the S8+ in this store.

I now have a problem, patience. I really like the shape and size of the Note 8. I like that the phone is a little wider and taller than the S8+. I wish it was the same width as my Note 4 - still not sold on the new aspect ration. I really like that the phone has less curvey corners than the S8 and S8+. Overall I really like the feel of the phone.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Played with a Note 8 today at a Verizon store. I had to take my Daughter's new phone in to solve an activation problem. While I was waiting I tried out a Note 8. They had the phone right next to the S8+ No One Was Hiding the S8+ in this store.

I now have a problem, patience. I really like the shape and size of the Note 8. I like that the phone is a little wider and taller than the S8+. I wish it was the same width as my Note 4 - still not sold on the new aspect ration. I really like that the phone has less curvey corners than the S8 and S8+. Overall I really like the feel of the phone.
I ended up preordering. Loved checking it out in the store. I was more comfortable with it the longer I checked it out. Felt nice n solid

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Does it have multicolor led notifications like the Note 7?

I found it does not. Apparently there is some way to light up edges for notifications but I don't know if each app will have a different color or even if I am right about edge notifications?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci