UK N8'ers

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
We may do but as it stands (from speaking to Samsung UK yesterday) it will be out for shipping on 14th for delivery on 15th

I asked this to Samsung support as I will be out the country on the 15th. They told me it will be shipped on the 13th for 14th delivery via UK Mail. But we will see. Not only do the US get their devices for pennies, but they get them first... Not fair :)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I asked this to Samsung support as I will be out the country on the 15th. They told me it will be shipped on the 13th for 14th delivery via UK Mail. But we will see. Not only do the US get their devices for pennies, but they get them first... Not fair :)

Seems confirmed. I emailed Samsung as I will be out the country on the 15th.

Screenshot_20170905-153549.jpg

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I got the same info, that they would be sending out 13th/14th. I wish we were as lucky as those in the US with early delivery!
Does everyone's order look like this? and still say not processed?
Also if you've bought it using the 2years interest free has your deposit been taken yet? mine hasn't but just wondering if they will take it when order is processed? order.jpg

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I got the same info, that they would be sending out 13th/14th. I wish we were as lucky as those in the US with early delivery!
Also if you've bought it using the 2years interest free has your deposit been taken yet? mine hasn't but just wondering if they will take it when order is processed? View attachment 267285

Yes mine looks just like that, I ordered on 23rd.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Also if you've bought it using the 2years interest free has your deposit been taken yet? mine hasn't but just wondering if they will take it when order is processed? View attachment 267285

Mine too. Ordered 23rd.

drandyperry

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
Mine looks that too, as it did last year.... Although, last year a few extra things were added to it. A "case" which turned out to be like a travel case with compartments for headphones, cables etc. And the fear VR. They were added to the order at various stages. I keep checking mine to see if anything else had been added but nothing has been yet.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Also if you've bought it using the 2years interest free has your deposit been taken yet? mine hasn't but just wondering if they will take it when order is processed?

No, my deposit was taken on the day I purchased using the upgrade program, it should look something like this....

Untitled.jpg

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Just checked bank account, deposit taken yesteday. Took their time as ordered on 26th. Can now sit back and wait and watch the account status change!

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I contacted o2 chat online to enquire about my pre-order. I don't know what I was hoping to hear because I know I'm not getting it until next Friday lol

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I contacted o2 chat online to enquire about my pre-order. I don't know what I was hoping to hear because I know I'm not getting it until next Friday lol

Yeah, maybe a Samsung rep follows these forums and will take pity on us and send them out today for a Sunday delivery haha