Finally watched the unpacking event

heatdissipation

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Don’t judge me, I work for a living and just haven’t had the chance to watch the unpacking event, holy crap, that was cool. That stage was amazing and Samsung spent some money on this promo. Wow!!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I LOVED it as well and it was spectacular wasn't it. That made me preorder it the very next morning (tried at midnight but serious delays with the flood of preorders going on)

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I knew I wa going to pre-order before I saw the unveiling. However damn that sparkly pen got me. Ok it was more than the sparkly pen lol

It was a nice eve not though.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anytime I read DJ Koh I picture him at some turntables with headphones on at a dance party. Wierd.
Something really funny when we went and had our cats given the updated vaccinations at one of those pet clinics that they have at pet stores the vet giving the vaccinations could have been DJ's twin it was hilarious

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Don’t judge me, I work for a living and just haven’t had the chance to watch the unpacking event, holy crap, that was cool. That stage was amazing and Samsung spent some money on this promo. Wow!!

I watched it at work (took early lunch). I was going to wait as well, but couldn't!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
As I've said before.. their acknowledgement meant probably more than it should have.. but it was the best part of unpacked

Yelp. And the people in the video tells ya that the note line is more than just a phone. Might be silly to some people that we get attached to our phones but our phones help us get thru life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary