Visual Voicemail

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Visual Voicemail is carrier-specific. If there is a Visual Voicemail app for your carrier (check the Play Store) then, yes, your phone "has" it.

isired

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Google Voice can be used for voicemail seamlessly, and does voice to text. I've been using it for like 8 yrs, I prefer it to VZW's product.

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Is the visual voicemail similiar to the one on the iPhone... i never have a problem on the iPhone regarding voice to text & and its free... but not sure on the android for Tmobile.

isired

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Can it be used with your current phone#? I couldn't tell from the description.
Yes, that's the end result. You choose a google-assigned number, but to use it just for voicemail nobody will ever see/know that number - you set up so it rings through to your number. Then you assign voice as the app to handle voicemail, and make some choices- if you want purely voicemail you'll choose not to use voice for call, text, chat, etc., choose voice-to-text via the voice app and/or email, et al. The initial setup takes a little bit of work, but Google has a guide that walks you through it. It was a little bit laborious, but not difficult IIRC.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty