Shipping updates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatdissipation

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I wasn’t part of the preorder crowd last year for the note 7, I was trying to get mine as soon as the recall started, never did get one, But the carrier threads are cracking me up, T-Mobile got charges first, sprint next, Samsung should have been ahead of all, sprint has delivery confirmation for tomorrow..... this is amusing. I’m very excited also for mine, but it is what it is.... was it like this last year also?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I wasn’t part of the preorder crowd last year for the note 7, I was trying to get mine as soon as the recall started, never did get one, But the carrier threads are cracking me up, T-Mobile got charges first, sprint next, Samsung should have been ahead of all, sprint has delivery confirmation for tomorrow..... this is amusing. I’m very excited also for mine, but it is what it is.... was it like this last year also?
Sprint has phones actually shipped out already??? I'm on Tmobile and mine still says ready for UPS

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Lol. Yep if I recall it was like this last year. I know I was part of it. It's like Christmas!!! At least to me. I'm so excited and I'm not the most patient person either. Lol

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Yeal it's always comical to watch this, then it's the ooh best phone ever, then real world reviews and issues start, it's the progression of the forum.
I don't want my N8 first just without issues, like myself did wait a year for this.
I think a new phone is more exciting than the holidays, what else do you use all day everyday

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Man, how amazing would it be to get this thing before Labor Day weekend? I'd put those cameras through the ultimate test taking pics of everything we're doing this weekend. However, I know I won't have mine by then because my ship date is Labor Day (so the day after). But I'm happy for those who will get it tomorrow. That's awesome.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
No matter what the carriers say, I kinda doubt anyone will get their phones before the week of the 15th. T-Mobile customers may get theirs the 10th or 11th

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Those who ordered from Samsung directly should have been the first ones to have the phone. Whats the point of saying it releases on the 15th when its releasing earlier in other stores...I want mine now too!

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Oh, Well. I'm happy for anyone that gets their Note 8 early, it will be interesting to see the real world experiences people have. then waiting till my Note arrives.... waiting...... waiting...... waiting.......:)

Cheers,
BR

Status
Not open for further replies.