What features are you most excited about?

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I apologize if this was posted before. Two weeks from today we'll be able to purchase the Note 8 in a store! I'm getting excited!

I love being able to take a Note once the stylus is removed with the screen turned off. I am also addicted to Samsung Pay, and this year will be the first time I'll be able to use a Note with Samsung Pay.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I apologize if this was posted before. Two weeks from today we'll be able to purchase the Note 8 in a store! I'm getting excited!

I love being able to take a Note once the stylus is removed with the screen turned off. I am also addicted to Samsung Pay, and this year will be the first time I'll be able to use a Note with Samsung Pay.

I'm excited about all the features of the note8. Love the taking notes with screen off. Wow 100 pages of notes while screen is off. I'm so going to just write whatever that comes to mind til I hit 100 pages lmao. Yeah I know, I'm a dork:) I like how you can swipe up and down on fingerprint sensor to to bring up and down the notification panel.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
As for NEW features, I'm looking forward to trying the camera. Notes have had great cameras and anytime I'm out and about with my force, my camera is used the most. That blur and wide angle look fun. Plus the filters and fun stuff from the S line.

The glittery messaging thing is another thing I'm looking forward to playing with. My little niece and nephew will flip at the funky texts T Trina will be sending.

Most of all, I'll be happy to get my Note. Once you depend on the SPen there's nothing quite like it. So all the things I've grudgingly been doing with my finger or a rubber tipped stylus thingy will be nice and precise once again. Ohhhh I've missed Note! 😄

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
For me, being a former Note 5 & Note 7 as well as iPhone being my primary devices... I miss the multi-window/multi-tasking since I'm a commuter to and from work... One feature that don't have on the iPhone...

Also from the Note 7, is making your own gif Lol... and using the s-pen for notes and stuff when needed.

But most importantly, its camera. I do like teh camera on the iPhone 7+, but I always love the quality from Samsung phone. So I'm looking forward to taking pictures on the phone (reason why i opted out from the 360 camera).

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
As for NEW features, I'm looking forward to trying the camera. Notes have had great cameras and anytime I'm out and about with my force, my camera is used the most. That blur and wide angle look fun. Plus the filters and fun stuff from the S line.

The glittery messaging thing is another thing I'm looking forward to playing with. My little niece and nephew will flip at the funky texts T Trina will be sending.

Most of all, I'll be happy to get my Note. Once you depend on the SPen there's nothing quite like it. So all the things I've grudgingly been doing with my finger or a rubber tipped stylus thingy will be nice and precise once again. Ohhhh I've missed Note! ??????

Glad I'm not the only one who is looking forward to using the sparkly pen!

Mostly looking forward to the large and high resolution display.

Using the S-pen in general

The new camera

To be honest I've not used the S8, so even features such as swiping down to reach the app draw and the pressure sensitive home button excite me.

The Snapchat esque filters.

Plus being able to use multi window as I'm coming from an iPhone 7 plus.

Isaiah Peterson

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
There isnt anything I like an the Note 8, so I'll be waiting for the iPhone 8.
This is a rather bizarre statement. Really? There is nothing you like about it? I get thinking the the iPhone will be better, but saying that there is nothing you like about it just makes you sound like a witless fanboy, hater or both.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2