09-23-2017 10:11 PM
35 12
tools
    Just watched a video that shows how to bring back the action memo and s note that was removed from the N8. Thanks to guy who made this and shows us how to get it back.

Thank you for Sharing!
    09-13-2017 12:47 PM
    I am new to the Note series of phones what are the differences between the pre-installed note taking app & Action Memo / S Note.

Can not watch Youtube at work it is blocked and cell phone coverage sucks.
    09-13-2017 12:57 PM
    Joining this late, but I found widget and extension pack are not supported. S Note worked but not for a Screen off memo. I could do without the widget and extension pack. But having S Note as my Screen Off memo app is more desirable. I really don't want to maintain 2 different note apps ie. Samsung Note and S Note.
    I know you said you can do without them, but if you decide you do want the widget & extension pack, they are both working. Read this post specifically, but others throughout this topic are also helpful:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh....php?p=5959627

As for the screen off memo, when when we had this same fix working on the Note 7 which also came with Samsung Notes, they were saved to Samsung Notes. Hope someone can figure a workaround for this too!
    09-13-2017 01:30 PM
    I did have the note 7 for a while, and now i have the Note 8. I have no history with S Note. In your opinion Should i try and install it, or am i better off just learning to use Samsung Notes
    09-13-2017 02:10 PM
    I did have the note 7 for a while, and now i have the Note 8. I have no history with S Note. In your opinion Should i try and install it, or am i better off just learning to use Samsung Notes
    You can't miss what u never had; or my mom always thought so. I'd say use the present Samsung Notes.
    09-13-2017 02:49 PM
    ... In your opinion Should i try and install it, or am i better off just learning to use Samsung Notes
    Knowing what I do, and using S Note on every Note since the N3 in addition to tablets 10.1 & 12.2, my opinion is they don't even compare. Try to watch the video posted by user Connert when possible showing the features of Action Memo - https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh....php?p=5940561

It's about just Action Memo, which is one of the most useful components of S Note. I would go to YouTube when you can and search for S Note on any/all of the Note models. It is an amazing productivity tool, not to mention great entertainment.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-13-2017 03:51 PM
    I installed everything and allowed all permission but everytime I open action memo the phone kept freezing and the action memo wouldn't disappear. Only way to remove it was to reboot the phone. Any suggestions?
    09-14-2017 12:09 AM
    Just hope these apks still work when the new opperating system oreo comes out
    gyounk likes this.
    09-14-2017 01:24 AM
    Has anybody been able to install easy charts?
    09-23-2017 10:02 PM
    Has anybody been able to install easy charts?
    Not me. Yet, lol. I have quite a few versions of all the .apk's downloaded since last year, but haven't had a chance to try different combinations of the S Notes & Easy Charts .apk's.

With the versions I have installed now, it tells me Easy Charts has to be updated, but when I click on the link to the Galaxy App Store, it says it's no longer available &/or not compatible.
    09-23-2017 10:11 PM
35 12