Xfinity preorder

MikeLW1984

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I pre-order the note 8 through xfinity and got an email saying it's preparing to ship. Can't wait to see if I get it early.

heebz12

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
Re: Xfinity Note 8 delivery Thursday!

I preordered on the 31st and haven't gotten a shipment notification. I did notice I got charged on my credit card today

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm just hoping I get it on the 15th like it says on the site. I asked an Xfinity rep to make sure I would be getting it on the 15th, and he told me that Xfinity won't even have the phones in their possession until the 15th, and we would receive the phones in the days following. I'm praying he was a dumb rep that was talking out of his *** :(

That being said I was charged today and the website does say they charge when they ship it. So... I dunno.

Last edited:

MikeLW1984

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Well that blows. Xfinity reps r normally not very helpful. I called them to place my pre-order and the rep told me they have hit their limit and r out of stock for note 8 pre orders. 2 days later I was able to pre order on the computer.

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
That is why i'm concerned. I feel they might be overselling, causing people to have to wait long periods for the phones they were promised. I'm also annoyed they charged me after telling me I wouldn't be charged until it shipped... I'll just have to wait and see.

MikeLW1984

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Just talked to a rep about being charged Monday for the phone and didn't no why they did but she was told all pre orders r shipping the 15th.

RachelD8

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
I preordered on Sept. 2, and my card was charged on the 5th as well! I also saw that same thing about not being charged until it ships. So I went on their live chat twice now, and both times I was told that my expected *delivery* date was 9/8. But now it's 9/7 and still no shipping notification email or anything. ): I am just hoping to get it by the 15th at this point. Anyone else in a similar boat too?? So glad I found this thread about the note 8 on xfinity mobile!

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
the reps tell me that the expected delivery date is the 15th, no clear answers on why i was charged. Seems like the reps don't really know what's going on if you ask me.

heebz12

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
Called xfinity on 3 different occasions and they all told me they will either ship it on the 13th to receive it on the street date or ship on the 15th and get it 2 days later. Sucks because a lot of people on other carriers are getting them.

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
yeah... i just got an email response from when i tried to contact them another way - i was told that you're charged when they print your shipping label but that doesn't mean it's been shipped.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Where are you from that xfinity has the note 8????
East coast Philadelphia the Comcast Xfinity says they're not carrying the note 8 yet as of today.

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
@DARK Vader777 - I live in Oregon, but they possibly just sold out of preorders.

I ALSO JUST GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL!!!!
WOOOOOOOOO

Though even via FedEx Tracking it does only say the shipping label was created, but let's hope they mail em so i get it monday... fingers crossed lol

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
FedEx says on mine the "Anticipated Shipping Date Is Thursday" which means they printed a label today, hoping they do ship them out today or tomorrow but they could just be printing all the labels so they are ready to ship for the 15th. Don't want to be a debbie downer but there's a chance that's what's happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21